23. Leaving Again

Hana P. O. V

I just dropped Arian off with Celeste, since he's having a sleep over with her daughter Zara and son Jaxon. I'm meeting up with Minho today. He told me he had something urgent to talk about. 

He doesn't know where i'm staying anymore since I moved out from Mary's house. I bought my own place for me and Arian. No body knows where I live except Aiden and Mary.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" He sounded just like Myungsoo.

"Oh its ok. Don't worry about it." he has his face covered.

"Can I buy you another one?" how nice of him, but no i'm good.

"No its fine. I'm in a hurry. Thank you for the offer though. Goodbye." I thank him and walk away. I look at my phone and see like 15 messages from Minho.

I ignore them and speed walk through the crowd. We're meeting somewhere i've never heard off. So i might get lost. Hold on, never mind found it.

I walk in and he's waiting for me.

"Finally. What took you so long?" he walks towards me and hugs me.

"I missed you too. I've been well, thanks for asking. How are you?" i say with full sarcasm in my voice.

He laughs and he pats my head.

"Yeah you haven't changed. Life is treating me good. Where's Arian?" I always bring him with me when I meet with Minho.

"He's sleeping over with Zara and Jaxon. Celeste's daughter and son." he makes and 'oh' shape with his mouth.

"Do you want to order anything?" some tea.

"Ugh... do they have tea here?" he nods and orders us some drinks. "Ok Minho what's so urgent that you made me pretty much run here." i took my time.

"Well just wanted to check on you and Arian. See how you guys are doing." he's obviously hiding something from me.

"What's wrong?" wait did something happen to Myungsoo. "Did something happen to Myungsoo?" he shakes his head no.

What the hell then. What happened.

"I heard from Mary that you plan on moving again."well there goes that.

"Yeah. I'm going somewhere else. We're leaving tomorrow in the afternoon" he shakes his head in disappointment. "I-" i don't know what to tell him.

"You what?" he takes a breath in and out to calm down. "Why leave? You've been hiding for 4 years now... Do you know how much it has affected us? How much it has affected L... It has affected him the most. He has been searching for you and Arian non-stop. He's confronted everyone for you. Before we came to New York. He got in a huge argument with his mom." wait he's here.

"What do you mean 'we'?" he gave me a im screwed look. "Minho is he in New York? Did you tell him I'm here and so is Arian?" he shook his head no.

"He has no clue about anything. I made a promise to you and i'm keeping it. He came for some business and also to search for you." it was him.

The guy I bumped into earlier. It was Myungsoo.

"I think i bumped into him earlier." he didn't believe me "When I was on my way here. I bumped into some guy and he accidentally made me spill my tea. He apologized and everything. His face was covered, but he sounded just like Myungsoo." he looked shocked.

"Are you sure?" i nod yes. "Did he recognize you?" i shake my head no.

"My face was also covered. I just spoke." wait what if he recognized my voice too...

"Hold on. I got a message from L" oh god. "Do you want me to read what it says?" of course.

Where are you? Shouldn't your shoot have finished by now? 7:18pm -L

I'm hungry 7:18pm -L

He hands me his phone and I answer for him.

Sorry I'm going to be late. If you want order some food. I'll be there in an 30 mins. or so 7:19pm -Minho

He doesn't reply for a while.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. Please don't say anything. I'm sorry." he laughs.

"Right? You're sorry. Just know i'm not going to keep hiding this from L" i look down

"I know. I'll be ready when you do. Being it today or some other time. But i'm leaving."  his phone rings and it's Myungsoo.

He picks up.

"What should I order. I was looking online and there are to many options. So you choose." Minho laughs.

"There's this place called Gotham Bar and Grill. We can meet there. I'll send you the address." he agrees and Minho looks at me with disappointment.

"I was walking home and i bumped into this girl she reminded me of Hana. I hope i find her soon. I found out who was threatening her." my eyes grew wide.

How did he find out?! No body knew. Not even Mary.

"Who?!" I never told Minho.

"I'll tell you when i see you. I'll meet you at this place in 30 minutes." i have to leave as soon as possible.

"Ok, see you in a while." Minho gives me a cold stare.

"He knows. Why not just tell him you're with me. He can help you." he dies

"You wouldn't understand..." he puts his head down in defeat.

"Fine keep hiding. But Arian is going to start questioning you. Be prepared." He already started too.

"He has already. But I just change the subject or say sometime soon" he looks at me sad and gets up leaving.

Once he's gone out the door I get up and pay.

I call Mary to tell her what happened and she said the same thing as Minho did. She said with even more reason now, I should tell Myungsoo. I know he's in New York, but I can't. 

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, no matter what. I know Arian will start asking questions, but I'll explain everything to him. 

I know they want me to tell Myungsoo, but even if I tell him the threatening will never stop, who knows how far they go this time. 

<

"Hey Celeste, did he behave?" i ask Celeste as she lets me in. 

"He was well behaved, i'm going to miss him." i'm going to miss your kids too.

"I'm going to miss all of you." she hugged me and said our proper goodbyes, Arian said goodbye to his friends and we headed to the airport. 

"Mommy? Uncle Minho came to Zara and Jaxon house." he what?

Why didn't Minho mention this to me?!

"He did?" he 'mhm' "Did he go alone?" he nodded yes 

"Yeah. He say I would meet appa soon. Is it true mommy?" I have to change to a different airport, he knows what airport i'm heading to.

"I believe so baby. Let me make a call right now, ok?" he nods his head with excitement.

"Okie mommy." i call the airport and ask to change my flight to another airport near by. 

They do and I head to the other airport.