17. I'm Done

Hana P.O.V.

I'm going back today and I'm at the airport. Mary and Aiden have a photo shoot so they couldn't be here. They called my plane and i start walking towards the entrance and I get stopped by someone. 

"Hana.  Before you leave please let me tell you I'm sorry.  I'm truly sorry.  I know I was never a good father and I regret every moment of it.  You don't have to ever see me again if you don't want to.  I just want you to forgive me. I'm sorry Hana" he starts walking away and I stood there trying not to cry.

I hear my plane again and I walk towards the entrance and board the plane. 

<

I have finally arrived.  I was getting off the plane and walking towards the exit. I call a taxi and tell him to take me to Infinite Ent. and we head there.

Once we arrive, I pay him and enter the building.

"Hana, I thought your plane arrived at night?" It was, but it didn't.

"I decided to take an earlier flight." They seem very suspicious "What are you guys hiding?" They looked at me and then looked at each other. They start walking away.

"YAH~!"  I shout and they run out the building. "AISH~" I walk back to the elevator and walk in.

I arrive to my floor and see Krystal hugging Myungsoo. They see me and he seems irritated.  He starts pushing her off, while she holds on tighter.

His mother spots me and walks towards the elevator trying to block me from walking out, but I push her aside and grab my luggage and walk to my office. Everybody seemed shocked.  I honestly didn't want to deal with them.

 I logged in to my laptop and start checking through emails. I see a few from Vogue Korea. I read through the email and see they want me to do a photo shoot with Kai. Interesting. I reply to the email and accept to do the photo shoot.  They send me more information, I'm guessing Kai agreed too.

I made my way out my office and to the elevator.  Before I walk in Hyori walks to hand me a piece of paper.

"Thank you." She bows and walks back to her desk.  I open the piece of paper and read it. 

Meet me on the roof top at 8 pm. Please?
-Myungsoo

I fold the paper and wait to arrive at the 4th floor. It's already 5 pm, I've been working in my office since I got back from New York.  The elevator doors open, seeing Myungsoo there i close the elevator doors. I'm guessing he pressed the button to go down as well because he the doors re-open and he walks in.

I walked out and he pulled me back in.  Pressing cancel on the lobby floor and pressing the roof top floor, I stand in a corner quietly.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Hm I wonder, maybe cause I'm mad at you. "You're not gonna talk to me. Are you?" Wow he's figured it out.

He grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him and taking me by surprise.  He stopped the elevator and looked at me straight in the eye. 

"I know you agreed to that photo shoot with Kai.  Why?" It's a photo shoot that I got asked to be in with Kai for Vogue Korea. I'm obviously going to take the offer.

I didn't say a word and just stay quiet. My phone starts ringing and I take it out.

"Hana, where are you?  I need to tell you something before you find out from the news. So come to the cafe."  Find out what?

"What's it about?" He didn't say.

"I'll tell you once you get here.  Or do you want me to meet you somewhere else?" I need to get out of this elevator.