14. Moving In

Myungsoo P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm since I have a meeting later today and need to get things ready and get other work thing s done.  Hana was still lying next to me, she looked beautiful. I couldn't stop smiling and i wrapped my arms around her and jsut stayed there for 5 minutes, until i actually got up and started getting ready for work. 

"i'll make her breakfast and then come wake her up." so i did as i said. 

I started making some pancakes and and cut some fruit.  When i finished i walked into the room to still see Hana sleeping. I go to where i was sleeping and hug her again and start telling her to wake up. 

"aein (sweetheart) wake up, i want to say bye to you properly" she turns to face me all sleepy like. 

"huh?" she opens her eyes and she still looks tired. "do you have to go?" i nod yes and she turns away from me. 

"Hana come on, i made you breakfast and i have to go to a meeting, but  want to check on you." i want to ask how she's feeling. "How are you feeling? Did it feel right last night? Did i hurt you? Was I alright?" she turned to face me and blushed...

"It felt right. Oppa, you were amazing and yes i'm feeling well. Just a bit sore." i rub her arm and kiss her forehead. 

"I'm sorry if i did hurt you." she smiles and hugs me tightly. 

"I'm fine Myungsoo. Anyway you have to go to work, i also have to get ready so, hurry up and go before you're late" i kiss her 5 more times and finally get up.

"Ok, i'm going now, lets have lunch together, we need to talk about something, since you didn't pay attention to me yesterday. I'm leaving now, I love you Hana. I'll see you later" i kiss her one more time.

"I love you too Myungsoo. We'll talk during lunch bye" she kisses me back and i soon start walking out the room and out the hut. 

<

"So the shooting for tomorrow is set, we still have some paper work for you to approve of and we are good as soon as that is signed." i heard one of my assistants say.

"Ok, let me check them and i'll give them to you later." he handed them to me and i dismiss the meeting. 

It was now time for lunch and i head to the top floor to go get Hana. I press the button to the top floor and the elevator doors open and soon close. I get my phone out and text Hana to tell her i'm on my way. Soon the elevator doors stop and open to reveal Krystal. 

"Myungsoo oppa!" she runs towards me and i dodge her. "Can i not hug you in a friendly way?" she has fully got insane. 

"What floor?" i just wanted to get rid of her. 

"What did i ever do to deserve this type of treatment from you" i look at her and just press the open button and get out.  "Oppa..." she runs after me. 

"Krystal, go away. I don't want to deal with you ever" she stares at me with a glare. 

"Ok, we can do this the hard way Myungsoo, don't worry. If i can't have you, Hana can't either." as soon as she finishes saying that, she walks away. 

I go back to the elevator and press to my office floor. Once i arrive,  I see Hana in her office. She's looking at her computer and typing non-stop. I walk over there and knock. 

"Come in!" i walked in and she had her eyes glued to the computer screen. "Hi oppa, i'm almost done let me finish this and then we can go." she said that last time and she took like an hour to finish. 

"Oh no, we're leaving now, you can finish later, your oppa needs love from you" i grab go next to her and squish her face and then grab her hands and drag her out her office.