22. Getting Closer

Myungsoo P.O.V

We haven't stopped searching for them. Its been 4 years. I feel like i'm getting closer though. I felt like someone was helping her, but I don't know who.

It isn't Mary, because she has been worrying and everytime she calls or I call she ask if I've found anything.

Minho can't be it, he's helping me search here and when he went to New York 3 years ago he found nothing. He goes often and he even stayed at Mary's and Aiden's house and he said she wasn't there. He does go often though for shoots and promotions. Still he never found anything.

Hopefully I can find something.

Ji-yeon and Woobin can't be at either. They were at there honeymoon. No body told them until they started working again.

Its been 4 damn years and nothing. The recordings didn't help. Whoever was threatening her changed their voices. Smart of them.

"Aish! Myungsoo pay attention I need you to focus on this business and you aren't paying any attention." I don't know why I agreed to come to this family meeting.

My mother has not stopped the whole Krystal and I thing. It will never happen. She thinks Hana and Ji-Hun's disappearance is a great thing. Because that way Krystal and I will be together. Huge lie!

Why can't my mother help me find her instead? Why can't she support me? I don't understand why she's like this...

"Myungsoo!" she really can't stop yelling.

"What? I can hear you" everyone looked shocked that i had talked back

"Well it doesn't seem like it. We're already planning to announce your engagement." announce something that won't happen

"Well that sounds like something I won't be apart of. If you'll excuse me I have to go pack." i get up from my chair and start walking to the door.

"Kim Myungsoo!" i hear my mother yell as i close the door behind me.

I'm done with all the stuff she's done. She's never wanted me with Hana, she tried everything to break u~ WAIT! What if she hired someone to threaten Hana to disappear.

I walk back to the room she was in. As i open the door they all turn their heads to me.

"Glad you deci-" i cut her off

"Stop talking. Be honest with me mother" she glares at me but nods her head. "Who did you hire to make Hana disappear?" her eyes go wide open. She did hire someone.

"What makes you think I would do such a thing?" she says calmly. "I would never do such a thing. I want you with Krystal, but I would never pay someone to get rid of someone else, for it to happen" she says standing up from her chair and walking towards me.

"I don't believe you. You've done everything in your power to break me apart from Hana. You told her to get rid of Ji-Hun while she was only a few months pregnant. That gives me all the right to thi-" she slaps me.

"I don't want you here. Get out! You and Krystal will get married you like it or not." i laugh and before i leave i say something.

"Good luck with that. I rather die than get married with someone I don't love" i walked out the door and a few seconds i heard shouting.

I honestly didn't care. I pressed the button for the elevator an waited.

"Myungsoo lets talk." i turn to see Krystal.

"About?" she hands me some files.

"I know I shouldn't have hid these, but I found them in your mother's office. She has been hiding a lot of things from you. "Tomorrow your mother is planning on announcing 'our engagement' but don't worry, I'm going to deny everything and announce my relationship with Kai." This is unusual.

"Thank you. Why the change of mind?" she smiles.

"I see that you truly love Hana. You've suffered to much, because of your mother and me. I'm sorry." she must also be tired of all the bullsh0t my mother and her mother have put her through.

"Thank you. I wish you the best with Kai." the elevator doors open, I walk in, but she doesn't.

"Thank you. You'll find Hana and Ji-Hun, just keep searching. Bye" i thank her again and say bye and the doors close.

I call Minho and tell him to pick me up at 6pm. He's going with me and we'll be staying in the same place he's been staying in. Since Mary and Aiden bought another house, they're allowing us to stay at the original house.

It's weird but I guess that way nobody will be searching for us there. Paparazzi are very nosy in Kpop celebrities business. I hate it, but this is the life I live.

<

I have arrived to New York. Our chauffeur is already waiting for us outside the airport. We'll be heading to Mary's house first and then we'll do some business later.

On our drive I called the detective and told him to meet me at a restaurant were we could talk. Minho isn't going since he has a photo shoot.

Minho looked worried, I don't know why.

He stopped worrying after a while and looked at me and then out the window. He's obviously hiding something from me but what?

"What's wrong?" I see a smiling Minho.

"Oh nothing, just a bit tired from the flight" he agrees. "What about you? Something seemed to be bothering you a few minutes ago." He kept smiling,

"Just tired and trying to guess who I'm going to be modeling with. Hopefully she's cute." I laugh at his answer

"What if it's a guy?" he glared at me.

<

The small meeting I had with the detective was short and brief. Turns out most of our information got deleted, but not to worry, he had all the information backed up.

I hope we find them soon. It's been way to long and I don't how long i'm going to keep this up. My father and friends are worried for her. I'm worried. I have dreams of her talking to me. Of her and Ji-Hun with me. Us being happy. Why did it have to be like this?

Hana why!? Why didn't you tell me anything!? I need you! I miss you! Please come back! I don't know how long i'll survive without you and Ji-Hun!

I'm tired...

I shower and just go out. I walk around the city. What if i bump into Hana and Ji-Hun and don't realize it. I would have just missed the chance of seeing her again and meeting my son.

He'd be 4 years old now. She should at least tried and communicate with me, I could help her.

I keep walking around and bump into some lady.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" I dropped her coffee/tea.

"Oh its ok. Don't worry about it." her voice... she sounded just like Hana.

"Can I buy you another one?" she has her face covered, must be because of the cold

I need to see if its her. It does sound like her. Wait she doesn't have a little boy with her.

"No its fine. I'm in a hurry. Thank you for the offer though. Goodbye." she started to walk away.

I don't know why but I followed her. Something in me wanted to and i did. I know I shouldn't, but i am. Her voice sounds just like Hana.

She walks into a small building and I walk in after her.

"Finally. What took you so long?" isn't that Minho?

>

AND HERE IS THE NEWEST UPDATE! HOPE YOU LOVE IT! SORRY IF ITS SHORT. BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND OTHER STUFF SINCE SCHOOL STARTS NEXT WEEK (NOT READY). A LOT OF YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED SCHOOL, I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL!

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT!

IT IS CURRENTLY 4:06AM (TX) HERE.

GOING TO BED RN. GONNA SLEEP FOR A FEW HOURS.