21. Arian

Hana P.O.V

I finally get to meet my little angel. Arian.

I named him Arian. I know Myungsoo wanted to call him Ji-Hun, but since I left and he isn't with me anymore it's Arian.

It was difficult and painful, but Mary and Aiden where there to support me. Aiden waited outside, while Mary was there the whole time. I'm grateful for both of them.

The nurse told me they would take Arian to check him and all these things they do. That they would bring him back in an hour. I didn't want to let him go, but I have to.

Other nurses came to help me. It was painful getting up, but I can do it.

I ate and then went to some lessons they give you as a new parent.

I went back to my room and wait for them to bring back little Arian. I heard someone knock and come in. It was Mary and Aiden. They had some flowers and some gifts.

"Hey we're back. How are you feeling?" I smiled at her

"I'm doing great. Just a bit tired. How are you guys?" They both smiled and hugged me.

It was kinda unexpected honestly. They don't usually hug me like this unless they did something. I heard another knock on the door thinking it was the nurse bringing Arian in, but it was Chelsea, Celeste and Adrian.

"Hey Hana how are you?" i smile weakly at Chelsea

"I'm doing great. I'm happy as you can see" she smiles and hugs me.

"Ms. Choi we'll come back in an hour to check on you and Arian. If you need anything please let us know." i thanked my nurse and she left.

"Can i carry him??" i heard Adrian and Celeste say at the same time.

"Yes of course, please be careful" Celeste went first and carried him properly.

It was night time already and everyone had left. Mary wanted to stay, but  I told her to go with Aiden. That I would be fine. 

Arian started crying. I got him and fed him. He didn't go back to sleep, he had his eyes wide open. I sang him a song. See if he would sleep like that. I was tired, but i know this is how its going to be for a long time. 

I started singing him a song and he looked at me and started closing his eyes. I caressed his little cheek and kissed his forehead. I just realized his little hand is holding onto my finger.

Myungsoo would be so happy holding him in his arms. 

<

I get to go home today, with Arian. Mary came to pick me up and we're heading to my house right now.

We talked about her and Aiden. She stopped asking about Myungsoo. I haven't asked anything. The day I started getting my contractions, was the day she mentioned Myungsoo and how he called her asking if she knew anything of me and where i could be. I felt horrible, but it had to be this way.

"So when we get to your place. You're going straight to bed and sleeping. You need some rest." i laughed and nodded my head.

"Yes ma'am. Straight to bed" i mocked her.

She shot  me a glare. I looked at little Arian, who was still sleeping.

Once we got to my place, we got my things down and walked to inside. Mary carried Arian since the doctor said i can't be carrying anything heavy for a while.

"Ok. We are here. Go to bed and sleep with little Arian. I'll make some food, i'll wake you up, when i'm done. So go to bed and don't you dare, say no" she gave me a glare.