3. Rejected

Myungsoo P.O.V.

"How long till she arrives?" i asked frustrated and tired we have been here since 3:30 am. It was officially 5 am now

"Look the people are coming through" he was looking for her, i spotted her, those shorts made her legs look really good. I smirked. "HANA" Minho shouted and ran towards her, i followed behind. She hugged him once he was near her.

"Minho oppa~ I missed you so much" she had a huge smile on her face. I was trying to check her out when Minho let her go.

"I did too! Oh my you've changed so much you were such a kid when i last saw you..." she looks nothing like a child now "Oh Hana this is my good friend Myungsoo... Myungsoo this is my cousin Hana" I stretched out my hand.

"Nice to finally meet you Hana" i smiled to show off my dimples.

"Nice to meet you Myungsoo, i hope we become great working partners." she said smiling

"Please call me L, and I hope so too" i smirked this time. She just shrugged it off, seems like she isn't interest in me.

"So Hana, where do you want to go?" i stood there while she was thinking.

"Um... is there any place open to go eat right now?" she seemed cute when she was shy.

"Yes, remember your favorite little restaurant with Solji Ajumma? Do you want to go there?" She had the hugest smile on her face.

"Yes I do." she said and we headed to Solji Ajumma's.

--------------------------------

"Minho i'll be right back I need to make a call" she excused herself and walked out. I took the opportunity to talk to Minho about something.

"Your cousin seems to not like me" I said and he almost shocked on his drink. "Dude i'm serious"

"Yeah she isn't showing interest in you at all" he said and started laughing a bit. "First time i see a girl not interested in you my friend, how does it feel?" he said jokingly, but I didn't find it funny.

"I want to ask her to the birthday party we're going to hold for Ji-yeon and Hyuna... Do you think she'll want to go with me?" i needed her to be interested in me. I don't like when a hot girl isn't interested in me.

"Why all of the sudden my cousin? I thought you wanted to ask Ji-yeon?" we both looked out the window?

"I did, but I changed my mind, let's keep this between us, ok?" I looked at him and he nodded his head, we paid and headed out, i needed to go work.

---------------------

"Ji-won fix your gaze towards James, a bit more sensual" she did as i said.

"Not bad" i heard someone behind me and it was a girl.

"Thank you, any feedback?" i asked, she came closer, it was Hana

"Not really. It looks good" she said while standing next to me and looking at the models and then me.

"We're done for today, thank you for all your work." I said and looked at Hana "Please follow me" and we started walking towards the elevator. I waited for her to get in and pressed the 30th floor to my office. "Do you like it so far?" i asked looking at her.

"Everything so far is great" she said with a smile.

"I heard you met with Hyun-woo your partner for tomorrow?" Hyun-woo had told me today when i saw him.