Update

Update

Guys! I don't know where to start but ...Good news! She already deleted the post on her blog. Thank God that was a fast reply from her or else hahahaha. Okay so since that mess is over I'll show you our conversation last night. Some no almost every word I said last night consists of foul words. I'm sorry if you have to read that. I was really angry and furious last night because of that reason.

I really appreciate your concern guys and thank you for those who offered to help me. Thank you very much. I know I'm not that great of an author, I'm not really good at English, especially grammar. I'm really bad at it, but since I want to write stories that don't stop me from writing my own story. I don't care if there are grammar nazi or grammar police whatsoever. But I'm just defending my right as the rightful owner of this story.

I'm sorry again if you'll read some foul words coming from me. I was just angry.

---

Yesterday, September 4, 2016

I haven't opened my account for, I think about 3 weeks ago or even a month. I decided to finally check my wattpad account and scan through my notifications, then in my books and wall etc. I have a habit of checking my books especially MTNG in google, cause this is my favorite book in my works. (I search it in google cause it's cool. Hahaha don't mind that. Satsuki is just crazy sometimes)

Anyway, as I said yesterday I saw that website. I didn't know how to contact that girl who stole my work so I posted an update that I need your help to find and contact that user.

I was supposed to be in bed by 10 pm cause I have class the following day, which is today at 8 am. Leaving that thought aside, I find a way to get through that website, I downloaded the app and create an account. (She's a real pain last night, making me do all that stuff! XD)

Around 10 pm, I still can't manage to get into her account. By 10:38 pm I finally found her account and the story that she posted. I rant on the comment box telling her that, that was my story and everything. (I'll post our convo later). By 11:21 pm, I still didn't get a reply from her, so I decided to unpublish the book leaving the Authors Note behind. I leave her a message on the chat box by 11:27 pm she finally replied to me. (I'm sorry if I keep posting time. I think it's important for you to know how long I've been wasting my time of sleep on her. Hahahaha I was just kidding of course). And I was like woah that was fast! (But I'm still glad because I get to sleep peacefully. Char! XD) (Side comments keeps on coming XD...Okay I'll stop.) And by 12:00 am of September 5, 2016 I finally manage to apprehend her and she already deleted the post. (and satsuki-sama gets her sleep that she wanted. XD)

So that was it guys... By morning when I woke up, I read your comments until now and I'm really really happy that there are still people willing to help me in line with this issue.

Once again I thank you guys very much. I love you all!!!

(Conversation below ; screen shots on media corner )

---

10:38 pm

I manage to get into her account. I leave a comment on the synopsis part of her post. I see some people are leaving comments in that post like "The story was great keep it up." "This needs a chapter 2, ASAP." and the like. I didn't manage to screen shot those comments but she's taking a credit for my work. She's thanking them for reading it and she'll keep it up. And all those bullshits.

Satsuki-sama: HEY! BITCH!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!!! I'M JUST THE AUTHOR AND RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS STORY! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND HOW DID YOU GET A HOLD OF MY STORY FROM WATTPAD, BUT I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS SHIT!!! YOU'RE PLAGIARIZING MY FUCKING STORY!!!! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TAKE IT AS YOUR OWN HUH???!!! DELETE IT NOW!!!! IF YOU WANT A STORY THIS GOOD SO BADLY THEN MAKE YOUR OWN. DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES WORKS!!!! AND TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS, I AM THE RIGHTFUL OWNER AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. YOU CAN CHECK MY WATTPAD PAGE IF YOU WANT TOO. MY USER NAME IS satsuki-sama. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS BITCH WHO STOLE MY WORK. I KNOW THIS STORY IS NOT PERFECT AND EVERYTHING, BUT SEEING SOMEONE TAKING CREDITS FOR MY WORK IS UNACCEPTABLE. BITCH TAKE THIS STORY DOWN NOW!!!! DELETE IT WHEN YOU CAN STILL BREATHE!!!!

HAHAHAHA that was my comment! I'm sorry for my bad mouth.

---

11:27 pm I leave her a message on the chat box.

satsuki-sama: HEY BITCH!

satsuki-sama: DELETE MY FUCKING STORY ON YOUR PROFILE

satsuki-sama: THAT STORY WAS FUCKING MINE

satsuki-sama: WHERE DID YOU GET THE GUTS TO STEAL MY STORY HUH

satsuki-sama: IF YOU ARE PLAYING DUMB OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ITS MY STORY

satsuki-sama: MEET THE NERD GUY

satsuki-sama: DELETE IT NOW

Y: Please!!!! Forgive me!!!! It was a triple dare!!!!! My friends forced me to do this!!!! When I gave up, they took my phone and did the rest!!!! They said to keep it up!!!!

satsuki-sama: WOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS PLAGIARISM?

satsuki-sama: You make my blood boil

Y: I know!!! But my friends forced me to do this!!!

satsuki-sama: Did you know that I forced myself to remove the book against my will?!

satsuki-sama: Then remove it now

satsuki-sama: And don't every copy or reproduce it again

Y: I did! And I'm sorry

satsuki-sama: I don't care if it was a dare if it didn't cost you your life then don't continue it and fucking delete it

Y: Okay I swear and promise to never continue it again

satsuki-sama: Okay good

satsuki-sama: Never ever do that again

Y: I will, it's just because I'm the "good/nice" girl people keeps saying their my friends, and force me to do stuff I never did in my life

satsuki-sama: Girl if you know the difference between good and bad choose the right thing to do not what other people tell you to do

satsuki-sama: You know I'm not really the type of person that bad mouth someone else

satsuki-sama: You just really pushed me through my limits of what you have done

Y: Thanks, no one actually says that to me, and I'm so sorry again...

satsuki-sama: I accept your apology but do it the second time, no more ms nice guy (I don't know why I've said this thing hahaha)

Y: I got it

satsuki-sama: Thank you

Y: Umm, Satsuki can /may you delete the A/N notes on the book...please...I really don't want to cause problems with your fans...

---

End of conversation

I didn't reply because I'm still not going to remove this A/N. I'm not doing this to same her but I'm doing this because I want to raise awareness of my readers who are planning to do the same thing she have done. Guys I want you to stop your negative comments about her. She already apologizes and deleted the story from her profile.

I'm really glad that I've seen it before anyone does. I'm also glad that I've seen it earlier. I'm also glad that she replied fast than I expected. I'm also glad that you all are willing to help and support me. Thank you again guys. I'll bring back the story now.

Satsuki-sama