Chapter 33: Surprised

Lucy's POV

I'm looking for Natsu-senpai now. I want to ask him about the book. I didn't get a chance to talk to him yesterday because I was surprised by his appearance but I think I can talk to him right now. I can't find him anywhere and I bump into Gray and Juvia earlier. Gray said that he's in their classroom, writing the class attendance.

"Natsu-senpai are you here?" I said as I open the door

He's there, he's writing something then he looked at me, and smile at me. "What is it?" he said

I suddenly closed the door. What was that all about? That was not Natsu-senpai. It's not the Nice Nerdy or the Mean Senpai I know. It's like the mixed of them, his looks and his character. It's like a new Natsu-senpai is born.

I lean on the door and place my hand on my chest. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I feeling nervous? What's wrong with me? I'm not like this before whenever I see him.

Natsu's POV

Lucy came into my classroom but she suddenly shuts the door. What's wrong with her, she's acting like this since yesterday. I stand up from my desk and opened the door.

"Ow!" She fell down the floor when I opened the door

"What are you doing there?!" I asked

"Ehehehe sorry senpai haahahaha!" She said and laughs sarcastically

I seated on my desk again and she sits in front of me.

"Ah senpai, I'm sorry that I acted dumb. I'm just surprised to see you looking like that." she said

"Ahahaha I just felt like I want to try looking like this. The truth is I feel weird because everyone is being nice to me. And many are talking to me right now. I really feel uncomfortable and I think I should just go back on being their Mr. Nerdy-"

"No!"

"huh?"

"I-I think you look better with that. D-don't misunderstand it okay I just think you are way cooler like that." Those words surprised me; she said those words without even looking at me. I don't really know if she meant that or she is just teasing me, but that makes me feel happy.

"Okay I won't change." I said and smile at her

"Oh yeah did you read the book?" She said

"Yes, it's really good; I don't know that you are that great of a writer."

"Hey is that a complement or not."

"hahahaha, but it just makes me sad that it's not really meant for me."

"Eh!"

"No, no, nothing forget about it hahahahaha."

--

I really understand my feelings now. I'm going to stay like this because I realize now my true feelings. I'm going to accept these feelings and let her in again in my world. I want to break this box that's covering me from her. I want her to be always around me. I know it's a selfish thing to do but I want her to stay by my side.

I'm not going to do those stupid things again. Never again.

--

To be continued...