Chapter 19: Fulfilling the Bet

Lucy's POV

As we agreed about, I'm avoiding Natsu and fulfilling the bet since I lost. I never show up to him even my shadow. He didn't know that I always cry at night because of this. I just put up a smile at school. I don't want everyone to worry about me. I don't really know why Natsu did this thing. He's not himself and I know he can't do this to me. I know that Natsu is kind and he didn't mean those words that he told me that day. But why do I feel affected?

Even if I want to see him I can't. I haven't even finished the book yet. And I can't fulfill my promise to my mother. But that's not the point here. I lost Natsu-senpai and I lost my best friend.

I just focus on my studies now and thinking of going back to America.

I'm having dinner now with Father. Maybe I should ask him about that thing.

"Papa, do you want to go back to America?" I asked

"Huh? Of course why do you asked? Do you want to go back now?" he said

"No, nothing it's just I'm thinking of going back or not."

"Why don't you stay? You have your friends here right? You don't want to leave them do you?" my father says and he just smile at me "I'm going back in a month because I need to continue working. Virgo and the others can stay if you want."

"Eh? You're leaving?" I said surprised I don't want to be alone

"Princess I need to work again. What will happen to us if I don't work? If you want you can also come with Papa back to America."

--

I keep thinking of what Father say yesterday. I can't decide if I will go back or I'll stay. I don't want to go back without settling things with Natsu.

I went to the park again with Cana this time.

"Nee-san, should I get back to America?" I asked as I swing myself

"You're going back?" She said by surprised

"I don't know yet if I will go back. I can't decide. I don't want to leave my friends including you nee-san." I paused for a moment

"...and I don't want to leave without talking and settling things with Natsu."

"If you are going to asked me, of course I don't want my little sis to leave me." Cana said and pats my head, I giggled "But it's your decision in the end. If you want to go, I can't do anything about it." Cana said with a bit of sadness on her voice.

I stand from the swing and went in front of Cana

"Yosh! I've decided!"

"What?"

"I'm going to stay for the sake of nee-san." I smiled at her and she stands up and mess my hair

"Why you little brat! Do you want soft cream? My treat!"

"Yay! Let's go!" I said and we went to get ice cream

--

To be continued...

A/N: Kinda short but the following chapters are super awesome. Vote, Review everyone.

-Satsuki-sama- ^_^