Chapter 66: I...We...Still needs You

A/N: Alright SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Fairy Tail Chapter 438! The 7th Guild Master.

Everything in this Chapter really brings back the past.

Natsu and Happy came back really excited on their own house.

Lucy moves in to her old house. And the same as always she was in the bath and when she return in her room Natsu and Happy are in here room.

Lucy tried to kick Natsu but he caught her leg and lifted her upside down holding her leg. He said Lucy still lacks training.

Then Natsu and Happy said that they will go to work. Lucy was all excited and her bath towel that is covering her body fall off. That was hilarious I really LOL to that. XD

Then the work they meant was to rebuild the FT building.

Macao and the others talks about Gray and Juvia about living together and they heard rumors about them getting married and having kids. Even having affair with Lucy and Erza.

Natsu and Elfman challenge to a fight then Gray was caught up in their fight then Cana and the others joined them.

Then Mira was hit by a bottle like what happened to her during the first episode.

Levy is fixing the paper works for the revival of Fairy Tail and they are thinking who will be the next guild master.

Then Erza entered the scene and glare at everyone stopping the fight. Levy decided to put Erza to be the 7th Master of the guild.

Mest finally show himself to the guild saying that they are the only one that can help Macarov. I have a feeling that Macarov has some serious illness of something curial happened to him.

And nobody knows him even Wendy. I guess he remove all their memories about him including when he team up with Wendy in Tenro.

That's all hahahaha I just want to tell you this because it's a great Chapter. Fairy Tail never change. They are still the Fairy Tail we know. ^_^

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Normal POV

Morning ~Living room~ 8:00 am

Everyone is still asleep. They all went to sleep about 3 in the morning. They all do stuff and have fun and enjoy the night while Natsu is really sleeping. He falls asleep even though the gang is really loud and creating all the noises they can create, but he is sleeping like a rock.

Natsu woke up and look around. "They are not even sleeping in their sleeping bags." He said and rubs his eye with his finger. Everyone is all in mess the sleeping bags are everywhere and they are all just lying on the blanket they've used yesterday.

Natsu stood up and the place is clean. "I guess the maids clean up after they finished." He said and grabs his bag and gets his toiletries and some clothes and went to the bathroom. He already went there yesterday when he come early.  

He went to the bathroom still a bit sleepy.

*yawns " That was a crazy night." He said and scratches his head

He looked at the mirror and—"AhhHHhh!!!" he yelled

"What is this?! What have they done to my face?!" he said and look at the marking on his face

Last night when Natsu is asleep they've heard him snoring. The gang is playing a memory game using cards. They are all concentrating memorizing the cards until Natsu snores really loud.