Chapter 60: Secret Admirer

Natsu's POV

I hugged Lucy without thinking but I didn't expect for her to hug me back. I was just about to confess my feelings for her but I got scared all of a sudden. I change my mind and thank her instead. I just got a feeling that what she said earlier was really important. I tried to ask her again but she said it's nothing. I didn't bother asking her again if she didn't want to tell me.

After the fireworks display we return back at the Shrine and we bump up with everyone on the entance.

We all went home after that. That was the greatest moment of my life. I've got to go to the festival again and that's not all, I'm with Lucy. I just regret not saying it to her.

—-

November 8. Two months have passed and it is the start of winter. A usual morning again. My alarm clock is ringing and I get up after I punch the alarm. I sit at the corner of my bed and yawns. I'm still half asleep and it's freezing cold. I rub my eyes and get up. I grab my towel and went to the bathroom.

I take my green SC coat and still put on the school winter coat and a red scarf. I hate winter. It's freezing my whole body and it's even hard to walk to school because the floor is slippery and when the snow starts to fall and pile up, it's really troublesome.

—-

I arrived at school and went to my shoe locker. I opened it and a letter falls.

"What's this?" I pick it up and flip it over

"Ah love letter?!" I said in a shock face

"Who in the world will give me a love letter?" I said as I walk through the hallway to the Student Council office.

"Good Morning Natsu-san!" Jellal greeted me as I enter the room

"Oh yeah Good Morning." I said and sit at my usual seat here in the student council and my eyes can't get off this letter on my hand

"What is that?" he asked. Jellal is the only person here besides me.

"a letter from my locker." I said and remove the seal

"A love letter?!" he said in shock too. I took the letter from the envelope and read it.

"Dear Natsu Dragneel,

                I'm glad I know you. I love being with you. There is no one else I'd rather be with. You make me smile in a way no one else can. You're the first thing I wanna see in the morning and the last thing I wanna see at night. This is the first time I've ever felt like this. I love you Natsu Dragneel.

                                                                   From your Secret Admirer "

"What did I just read? (⊙_⊙)" I said in open wide eyes

"Hahahahahaha you got yourself a secret admirer! You're famous Natsu-san" Jellal laugh and I just glare at him

"Not helping Jellal. Not helping." I said and he holds his laugh

"I wonder to whose is this from? Maybe it's just a prank?"

"Maybe from someone in your class that is really obsess about you?" Jellal said

"Who?"

"Well think of someone that became more close to you ever since you've change your looks." I think about what Jellal said and a picture came to my mind

"Laki? No! She can't be she's another psycho that just wants to study everything about woods. I know she doesn't have any interest in me. She just always asked me about woods all the time."

"Then who is it? Maybe from one of our friend? What do you think? Maybe Cana-san?"

"Cana?! Seriously Jellal?"

"Sorry. I'm just suggesting."

"Good Morning." Erza said coming in to the room

"Good Morning Prez." we both said

"What are you guys doing?" she said and took off her coat and hang it

"Erza. Do you know whose handwriting is this? You remember hand writings of students in the Academy right?" I said and hand over the letter to her. As she read it she can't help but to let out a little laugh

"Sorry but I don't recognize to whom is that from. But it said that it's from you secret admirer." She said and both of them laugh.

"Yeah yeah! I'm going to my classroom now." I said and exited the room

As I walk to the stairs I spotted Lucy. "Luce!" I called

"Senpai!" she said

"Good morning. I just want to ask if you know this hand writing." I said and showed her the love letter

"Y-Y-You h-have a s-secret a-admirer?!" She asked in surprised

"Yeah and I can't figure out who this is. Maybe it's just a prank. What do you think?" I look at the letter while talking to Lucy but when I look at her again she's gone.

"Luce?"

—-

The letters keeps on coming for the whole week. In my shoe locker, under my desk, in my bag, even in my gym clothes! I mean who is this creepy stalker that would put a letter on my gym clothes?!

After a week I have a bunch of letters from my shoe locker again but they are from different persons.

The hand writings are different too. So I decided to spy on who is putting those letters on my locker. It's getting creepy whenever she sends those love letters.

I went to school early for the students to come. I am the first one in the Academy and watch my locker from outside. I admit that I might get frozen any minute now. I've been here for an hour watching from my binoculars from afar.

A student arrives. It's Lisanna. I just look and watch closely at her.

"What is she doing?" Lisanna change into her indoor shoes then stop by my locker and look inside her bag. She get something from it and put it on my locker. "Lisanna?!!! She's the one who's putting those letters in my locker?! But why? I know Lisanna wouldn't do it! I can't believe it Lisanna is my secret admirer?!"

I went inside and get the letter from my locker and put it in my bag.

I think I'm gonna lost my mind. I went to my classroom and Cana is already here! But I didn't saw her to come in to the gate. She is sleeping on her desk.

I went to my desk and I found another letter. Ahhh!!! Please just stop!!! Don't tell me even Cana?! I just smash my head down at the table.

—-

After two subjects we have a short break. I went out the classroom and went back to my shoe locker to look if they are going to put something inside it again. I hide behind the vendo machine. Everyone is staring at me but I don't care.

There I saw Lucy stand from my locker and put a letter again. Even Lucy? This is getting fishy! Are they pranking me? I get the letter again and return back to my classroom. There I saw Juvia on my desk with Gray. I run towards them.

"What are you guys doing on my desk?" I asked and saw another letter from my books.

"Even you Juvia? Tell me is this a prank or what?"

"It's not a prank dumbass! Someone just asked us to give it to you." Gray said

"Yeah. Juvia is just following some request from a friend."

"Friend? Who is it Juvia?"

"Ah Juvia can't tell you. Bye Juvia is going to her classroom now!" Juvia said and dash out the classroom

"Geez! Who is this Secret Admirer?!"

—-

To be continued...

Who could it be?

Vote and comment minna-san ^_^

Ja ne~!

-satsuki-sama- ^_^