Chapter 32: Who is He?

Lucy's POV

Our last period for morning classes is gym class. Everyone change into their gym clothes in the dressing room. And it seems that everyone is talking about this new guy in Senpai's class.

"Hey, have you seen the new student in class 3-1?"

"Ah yeah, I've seen him."

"I've seen him too but he's not a new student."

"Eh? Really yeah, I think he was in the Student Council."

"Oh I didn't know. He looks cool right?"

"I think his name is, what is it again?"

"Na, Na...Na..."

"Minna Hurry up Scorpio-sensei is calling everyone now!" Lisanna said

I wonder who they are talking about. Na? Student Council? The only person I think about is Natsu-senpai. But they think he's a transfer student and cool? Didn't they just ignore him always?

I go with the others at the gym. I'm just glad that everything will back to normal now. I really missed Natsu-senpai. I know that those words he told me that day isn't the real reason for me to distance myself from him. But I don't care anymore what his reason is, I'm just glad that we can be friends again.

I'm glad that he saved me that day even though I completely forgotten about it immediately because I heard about Ashley to him.

"Okay, we are playing volleyball today okay?" Scorpio-sensei said

"Yeah!" the class said in unison

Lisanna, Levy, Wendy, Ashley and I are team orange and the class was also separated in their own teams. I can still hear some conversations about this cool transferred guy. I wonder who is he.

"Hey have you guys seen Natsu earlier?" Lisanna asked while stretching.

"Natsu-san? No, we haven't why?" Wendy said pushing the back of Levy-chan

"hahahaha, nothing just find it out yourselves, by the way can I join you guys at lunch?"

"Sure, Erza texted me earlier that we should all have lunch together at the cafeteria." I said

"That's great is Natsu coming?"

"Yeah I think so."

"hehehehe, just wait and see. Come on let's get ready." She said and pick up the ball

"Yeah."

After the gym class Scorpio-sensei asked me a favor.

"Lucy, can you give these tools to Aquarius-sensei at the pool. She said she needs them." He said handing me pool supplies

"Okay sensei." I said and take the supplies

"Thanks a lot."

"Minna you can go ahead without me." I said to them

"Oh, okay." They said

I went to the pool and handed the supplies to Aquarius-sensei. After that I change to my school uniform and run to the cafeteria. As I look around the cafeteria I heard these rumors again.

"Look he's there. And he's seating besides Erza-san."

"Wow! He's so cool and handsome."

"Maybe we can ask him for an autographs and a picture."

Huh? Where is he? Besides Erza? I look around to find Erza and I found her with the gang. I ran over to them.

"I'm sorry, Scorpio-sensei asked me something." I said while catching my breath I went on my knees and huff. When I look up to them, I immediately look who's beside Erza, it was Jellal and Natsu-senpai. He looks different. I was surprised to see him looking like that in school. It takes minutes before I came into my senses.