Chapter 52: Fall...Again

Time sure runs fast. Summer Vacation is almost over. I've done all my home works just before our outing in Okinawa. Its second semester already and everyday was great with my friends. Yes, friends. I've change a lot. The nerd guy that lives in me is completely gone and the real Natsu is here. He already came out of his shell. There will be an upcoming festival in Tsukisato Shrine next week and I want to invite everyone to come. I hope they will come with me. I'm really looking forward to it. ^_^

Since tomorrow is the first day of the second term, I'm going to do my best to study really hard and keep my records in this school because I am going to graduate really soon and I want to have a scholarship in Tokyo University. The University I want to go when I entered collage.

I wonder what Lucy and the others are doing? I didn't see or even contact them since we last met at Mira's house. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her. I think I've improve my relationship with her bit by bit but still I can't just stay to hide my feeling for her forever. I want to tell her already but I don't have the courage to tell her how I really feel about her.

I just can't wait to see her again tomorrow. I want to text her but I don't know what I will tell her. I grab my phone from my bed and I just sit in the corner and stare at the screen. I want to call her so I dialed her number on my phone, but I am hesitating to press it. "Should I? No I shouldn't. What would I say to her?" I keep on putting my finger on the screen but backing it out lately.

"Ugh! I don't know what to do!"

"Should I help you with it? Call!" a small voice came out of nowhere and I look at my phone and its dialing

"HAPPY! What are you doing here?! And why did you press it?!" I yelled because I didn't notice that Happy is on my bed now and he pressed the dial button on my phone. Now what am I going to do.

"There answer it she picked it up already." Happy said

"Haaa?! What—-aghh!!!" I don't have a choice but to put my phone on my ear.

[Hello?] Lucy said on the line. I didn't know what I should say. I tried to speak but there isn't a word coming out

[Natsu-senpai? Are you there?] she said again

"Just speak already!" Happy yelled

"Shhhh..."

[Happy? Is senpai there?]

"L-Lucy..." I said

[Oh! Senpai! What is it?! It's been a long time since I heard your voice.]

"Ah...you too..." I said in a really freaking annoying voice. Geez what's wrong with you Natsu?

[Why did you call?] she asked. I'm dead I don't know what to say

"ah ha why did I call you? Ahahaha why?"

[yeah that's what I'm asking? Why did you call me? Did you need anything?]

"HE CALLED YOU BECAUSE HE MISS YOU NEE-CHAN!!!!" Happy yelled from the phone in my ears and my hands are shaking and I almost drop my phone. I immediately press the end call button with my shaking hands.

"Happy! Why did you say that?!" I yelled at him

"Why isn't that the truth?" He said

"Why you little cat?!" I said and grin at him and he started running away and exited my room

"Dad! Natsu called Lucy-nee and he said he miss her!" Happy yelled at the hall way and I can clearly heard that Dad said ' That's my boy!' Aggghhhh Can't I get a break with this kid?!

I just lie down from my bed and cover my eyes with my arm. Suddenly Mom came from my head. That's right Saturday Next week will be Mom's death anniversary.  I stood up and went to my study table and opened the upper drawer. I took a box from there and opened it. It is the amulet of Mom that Lucy gave me. I already gave up on this amulet to forget the pain of losing Mom but I am glad that I get the hold of this again.

—-

Next day~

*ringing of alarm clock* "Ahhh! Shut up!!" I am half asleep and my alarm is ticking. I tried to reach it and slam my fist to shut it down. I return in my position and hide under my blanket again. I roll myself into it and just feel my comfy bed again.

"Rise and shine!" huh? Someone is in my room. And it's a voice of a woman.

"Five more minutes Mom. I'm still sleepy." I said groaning from the blanket.

"I'm not your Mom and this is the start of Second Sem. So get up!" she said again shaking me.....

.

.

.

Not my Mom? Then who is this girl talking so early in the morning in my room. I suddenly get up and rub my eyes. "Am I dreaming or Lucy is here in my room?"

"Yes I am in your room and you are not dreaming. Does that answer your question?" she said with her hands on her waist in front of me. She is already wearing her school uniform. I look at the clock and its 6:00 in the morning. I still have my blanket on my head covering my body.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked

"What else? I am picking you up for school!" She said cheerfully

"I mean why are you here?" I asked again

"Nothing. I just felt like it. Okay get up now and –" she said and I noticed that she is staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked

"Uh...Nothing I'm going now." She said and run outside my room and closed my door. I look at myself and I don't have a shirt on just some shorts.

"Hahahahahahaha. You should have get used on seeing my body since we already went to the beach right?" I yelled. Because I have a feeling that she is still standing behind my door. I walked to my door and opened it.

"Kyaaa!!!" Lucy yelled because when I opened my door she was leaning on it and she fall over me. We both fell at the floor. This is really an awkward situation we are in. Lucy is over my body.

"Can you get off me now? You're heavy." I teased because I can't help but to blush with her face so close to me.

"Ahhhh!!! Sorry Senpai I didn't mean to..." she said panicking to get up and she help me to get up too

"No-no worries its fine."

"I'm going to wait downstairs..."she said looking down

"S-sure." I said and she went downstairs.

Agh..that was really embarrassing. Good thing no one saw us. I still can feel that my face is burning up. I close my door and prepare my things. I'm going to take a shower first.

I enter the shower room and clean myself. It's still early so no need to hurry up. I just let the water run through my head from the shower.

"Come to think of it. She also falls at me last sem. I mean literally. But I just wish by the next time she falls, she will fall in love with me. And I will catch her for sure again."

—-

To be continued...

A/N: Guys do you want to make it longer? If you want just comment and I will make it longer cause it will only have 17 chapters left. ^_^

-satsuki-sama-