Chapter 67: Amulet

Natsu's POV

December 23, 2 days before Christmas Day and it's almost 3:oo pm and I still don't have gifts for everyone. I don't know what I will get them because this is the first time I will give presents to my friends. I keep on thinking since this morning. I never really gave anything to Gray but I think I will give him this Christmas because they are coming to our house.

I already have presents for Dad, Romeo and Happy.

We don't have classes today because it's already Christmas break I have all day to think about what will I give them, but first I need to check on my savings.

"Great I still have enough savings. I can still buy them some gifts." I said after I take my cash box where I put my savings.

I grab a paper and a pen and put the names of my friends on it. Starting from Lucy, Ashley, Gray, Juvia, Cana, Erza, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, and Jellal. Oh I forgot about the twins. "Levy and Wendy...there all done but I wonder what will they want as a present?" I scratch my head using the pen. I don't know what I should give them.

"What will they like.....hmmm...?" I tried to squeeze my brain

"Ahhh!!! Nothing's coming to my mind!!!" I yelled

"Natsu?! What's happening to you?"

"Ah DAD!" I didn't notice that Dad is in my door

"I just can't figure out what will I buy for my friends. I already got my presents for you and the two but nothing comes to my mind of what I will give them." I said to him

"Then why don't we go to the mall. Let's look around and if you see something let's buy it." He said

"Yeah, that's great. I'm just going to change." I said and went to my cabinet.

"Great! I'm going to tell Romeo and Happy too." Dad said and left my room

"What will I wear?" I scan through my clothes

"Maybe this will do." I take my black long sleeves and a white coat with black line on the sides and white little crosses designed on it. It has a feather warmer on the nape part. I took my red scarf and put it on my neck.

"I want a new scarf...I want to but I think I will be short of money." I sigh because I really want a new scarf. I've been using this scarf since middle school.

—-

Mall~ Dragneel Family

We walk to the mall and we saw lots of things. Christmas is really coming. There are many decorations for Christmas is around. Most of the display products are for Christmas. The center of the mall has a 2 story Christmas Tree.

"Look at that Natsu-nii! It's beautiful and big!" Happy said

"Yeah It is. I wish Mom can see this." I said and we all just smile

"Let's go." Dad said and we went to the department store

We keep on looking around and I see some stuff that I think the guys will like.

"Maybe this will do for the twins. " I took two pairs of mittens and it's so cute. Its color blue with snowflakes printed on it.

"Dad what will I give to Gray?" I asked

"Gray? That's rare! You don't give him presents before but now you're asking me."

"Yeah Dad can you give me some ideas?"-_- did he really need to say that?

"A shirt or a new necklace maybe?" he said holding his chin

"The shirt will do." I said and we went to the men's clothes section and I pick what came to my hand first. This will do for ice princess. I just need something for Juvia.