Chapter Forty Two.

Start from the beginning

"I want a lot of things, so exactly what could he be talking about?" She chuckled.

She unlocked the door and grabbed the roses and the package, carefully taking them inside and placing them on the coffee table. She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the tape off of the box.

She opened it up and gasped.

She reached in and pulled out a turquoise multi colored floral romper maxi dress with a pair of nude open toed Manolos. She looked at the note attached to it.

"For your casual/dressy times."

She set that aside and pulled out a white sleeveless mini dress that had gold accents on the sides, the top where the breasts sat and in between. It came with a pair of brown suede peep toe heels.

"For date night or the night you come see me on tour."

She smiled and set that outfit aside. Last but not least, a gold high neck two piece Sherri Hill dress with a pair of gold Louboutin Impera heels. She was stunned. The gold Louboutins were what she'd been wanting for months.

"For the Grammys coming up in a few months. I'm sure this will be your favorite. By the way, I had covers put under the heels, so that the red wouldn't fade away when you walk on them."

"Lord, this man is too much for me." She stated.

Anastasia packed everything back into the box neatly and took it upstairs to her bedroom and placed it in her closet. She grabbed the dress for Lilly and put it on a hanger, placing a plastic cover over it. She rushed downstairs with the dress draped over her arm, grabbed her keys and left out the door. She got in the car and started it up before grabbing her phone, scrolling through her recent calls.

She pressed Lilly's name as she pulled out of the driveway.

"Hello?" Lilly answered.

"Hey, girl. I'm on my way to the Millan plaza."

"So am I. I'll see you there."

"You got it."

Anastasia hung up with her and drove off. As she was driving down the road, she pressed down her phone's home button and told Siri to call Drizzy.

She pulled up to a red light and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He answered.

She smiled, "Hey, daddy."

"Baby girl. What's good?"

"On my way to see Lilly."

"Lilly who?"

"Lilly Singh. You know, her YouTube name is Superwoman."

"Oh, yeah. I know her."

"Yeah. Well, she's got an appearance and there was a certain dress she wanted from my website, but it was sold out. Luckily, I had one at the house. So I'm bringing it to her."

"That's real nice of you, baby girl."

"Yeah. By the way, thank you for my flowers and my outfits. Especially my Louboutin Imperas." She acknowledged and drove off once the light turned green.

"You're more than welcome. I knew you were wanting them for a while and I know you could afford them yourself, but you know me."

"Yeah, I do." She chuckled, "So what's going on over there?"

"Well, I just left the gym not too long ago. I'm headed to the hotel to rest up before my show tonight."

"How has touring been lately?"

"A lot of fun. It gets me hype to see my fans singing and rapping along to my songs. Sometimes I think I forget how blessed I really am."

"That's why you've got a woman like me to remind you."

Drizzy chuckled, "True that. I miss that woman like crazy, too."

"Oh, shut up. You just miss my pussy." She joked.

"While I do miss that, I miss more than just that."

"Like?"

"Your smile. Your sassy ass mouth. The way you walk. Your scent. Your singing. Little things like that."

She blushed, "You are so corny, I swear. But oddly enough, it's cute."

"Yeah, whatever. I know you're over there blushing."

"You swear you know me."

"Because I do. It's my job as your man."

"I know. Have you been staying out of trouble with the bitches?"

"Have you seen any troubling headlines?"

"No."

"Alright, then."

"Still, you are Drizzy Drake Graham. I know the power you have. You could easily pay someone to keep you out of the blogs."

"That's too much fucking work. No one has time for that shit. Plus, I told you no one compares to you. Trust, baby girl. I'm staying in my lane."

"Good. Have you heard from Nicki or Ava?"

"Nicki, not since the club. Ava, earlier today. She was saying how the baby was kicking her nonstop yesterday after she ate something a little too spicy, but he's healthy. She's seven and a half months now."

"Wow, she's getting closer, huh?"

"Yeah, she is. I can't wait for that to be you one day."

"No time soon."

"Oh, I know that. I want it to be when our careers slow up just a bit. But even if they don't, I'll make the time."

"You plan on marrying me first?"

"I'd marry you tomorrow if I could."

She blushed again and sighed, "Yeah, I know you would. But I'm pulling up to the Millan plaza to meet Lilly. Maybe we could FaceTime later."

"I'm all for that. I can't wait for you to come next week."

"I can't wait either. I'll talk to you later on, ok?"

"Alright. I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, papi."

They both said their goodbyes and hung up. Anastasia turned into the plaza and saw Lilly standing outside, leaning against her car. Anastasia parked next to her and got out of the car, greeting Lilly with a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this. You are the best." Lilly thanked her.

"Girl, it's not a problem at all." Anastasia told her and grabbed the dress from the backseat, "It is a pleasure. I know you'll look beautiful in it. Take photos for me to see."

"Oh, you know I will." Lilly smiled and took the dress from her, "I can't wait to rock this."

"You do your thing, girl. Enjoy your event."

"Thank you. Let's get together for lunch or something sometime soon."

"Hey, you've got my number. Send me a text or call me." Anastasia smiled.

"Got you."

They shared one last hug before parting ways. Anastasia sent a text to her team to have the Madison dress restocked and got back in her car. It was time to head home, finish up some of her ideas and get on Drizzy's nerves some more.