-36-

=Jermaine Lamarr Cole=

I quietly pushed the door open with my back as I held a tray of food, which was a cheeseburger, some small fries, a fruit cup with a cup of water.

I looked up to see Andrea sleepin. It has been three days some the drive-by and I was so happy to know that the baby was good and healthy. The bullet didn't hit no major organs but she has to wear a cast because she needs support for her shoulder.

"Baby?"I called out as I walked closer to the bed.

"C'mon babe."she didn't move. I sighed and placed the tray on the chair leaning down, tucking a piece of hair that was hanging loosely behind her ear. I pecked her forehead.

"Baby wake up. It's time to eat."I whispered as I she groaned and turned to lay on her back.

She sat up and winced at her arm. I helped her fix herself and fixed the pillow behind her making her scoot back. I picked up the tray and sat on the bed right next to her.

I took out one pill that she is supposed to be taking for the pain in her shoulder, handing her both the pill and the cup of water. She took it and threw the pill in her mouth, downing it with water. She frowned as I started putting ketchup on her cheeseburger.

"Jermaine, you know I can't keep the food down."

"I know baby but the doctors said to still feed you."she sighed as she took a bite out of her burger, using her good hand.

Because of the pill, it made Andrea throw up, feel dizzy and made her sleep a lot. After she was done eating, I threw the trash away and placed the tray on the table that was next to the door, so that the nurse could take it and bring it back downstairs.

I climbed back in bed, wrapping my arms around her waist, carefully pulling her towards me. She flicked through the channels, trying to find something good so that we could watch. While we were watching tv, Andrea has jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I got up after her, hearing her spill her guts out. I held hair back and patted her back as she continued throwing up. After she was done, I flushed the toilet as she started brushing her teeth. When she finished up, I helped her into bed as she groaned.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out my pocket, seeing that it was Ibrahim.

Ibrahim-How's andrea doing? She alright?

I looked down at Andrea before smiling and replying.

My baby girl alright. She's just throwing up a lot and sleeping a lot but I already know that it's the pills that they gave her for the pain in her shoulder that's messing with her.

I closed my phone screen and placed it on Andreas chest before picking it up again and unlocking it.

What about you? How did the whole situation go with you know who?

Ibrahim-Imma tell you when I come to the hospital in an hour or so.

I closed the phone and stuck it back into my pocket. Ibrahim had went to handle the whole Cameron situation with Ralph, Bas, and Damon. He wanted me to stay with Andrea and I was cool with that but I still wanna know how they killed that nigga.

The only thing Abbas told me was that ib chopped the nigga up to make sure that he was dead. I laid next to Andrea and pulled her next to me."Jermaine?"

"Yeah?"

"If something happened to the baby, would you have left me?"

"Hell no. What type of question is that?"i answered while furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know you would've left me. You don't have to lie."she said and I grabbed her chin turning her face towards mines.

"Andrea, I wouldn't have left you. That would've been the dumbest shit I've ever done in my life."she just looked mto the side and rolled her eyes saying 'oh'.

"Andrea just because you got shot and the bullet almost hitted the baby doesn't mean that I would have left you if the baby was lost. Sure I would've been sad, but we can always make another ."

"Ok."she mumbled pulling away from me and scooting away from me, but I pulled her back.

"Andrea no matter what happens between us I will always have love for you and still be with you, ok?"I said rubbing her cheek with the pads of my thumb and planting a couple of kisses on her lips.

"Ok."she said against my lips. After trying to kiss her, I realized that she wasn't kissing me back.

"Kiss me."I said pulling her bottom lip with my teeth.

She grabbed a side of my face with one of her soft hands , before giving me a long kiss. I rubbed circles into her thighs as our head bobbed as we kissed. She opened her mouth and I took that as a chance to slide my tongue in, massaging her tongue with mines.

As our kiss became more and more intensified, we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door."Andrea, are you in here?"Ibrahim called out loudly on the other side of the door.

I laughed and got up from the bed to go open the door for them."Wassup bro?"Ibrahim asked as he dapped me up.

"Chilling with my baby."I said grinning towards Andrea that was trying to get up off the bed but her leg got tangled in the covers.

"Ibby!"she beamed as she hugged ib with one arm.

"Wassup lil sis?"

"In okay what about you?"she asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"I'm so tired and hungry."

"Why didn't you go to the cafeteria?"

"They didn't have anything good down there."

"Meaning that they didn't have no pizza or chicken wings?" I chuckled as he dropped his shoulders and nodded his head with a sad look, opening my arms so that Andrea could walk into them.

"But how you feeling sis?"

"I feel horrible but–"Andrea had gotten cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in!"she called out.

A nurse that looked like she was in her mid 30s walked in."Hello I'm your nurse Joanne and I will be taking care of..." as soon as the nurse looked up, she gasped while dropping the clipboard and covering her mouth with one hand.

"Andrea, is that you?"she asked looking at her wide eyed.

Sorry if this chapter sucked guys, but I had to update because it's been awhile since I gave you guys a new chapter.

I'm having a huge writers block and I'm thinking about stopping this but I don't know.

But until next time.....