-35-

=Andrea McKnight=

I looked at my arm again, letting out another scream."Jermaine!"I screamed as I slowly staggered to the stairs.

More bullets came and shot me in my back."Jermaine?"I called out again as I felt my vision become blurry.

I heard someone call out my name and a few footsteps before I passed out.

=Jermaine Lamarr Cole=

As I was taking my shower I heard Andrea scream my name out. I furrowed my eyebrows as I closed the water and heard her call out my name once more. I quickly hopped out the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist, running out the room.

I then looked at the bottom of the stairs to see Andrea laying in the floor. I cursed under my breath and ran to her and picking her body up.

I checked for her heart beat and saw that it was slow. I quickly threw a sweatshirt and my sweatpants sliding into my slides and picked her up again, laying her in the back seat of my car.

I sped passing all of the red lights and cars in front of me getting to the emergency room. I picked her body up again and ran inside."help! I need a doctor!"I yelled as I looked around at the people looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Do y'all motherfuckers not hear me? My fucking girlfriend is dying!"I barked at them as they kept looking at me.

I walked to the desk and whipped out my gun, pointing it at the lady that was sitting at the desk popping her gum. She looked up at me and gasped."give me a fucking room! I need a god damn doctor!"I gritted through my teeth as I held the gun at her and a dying Andrea in the other.

He quickly nodded before pressing on the intercom."I-I need a c-couple of nurses a-and doctors at the front desk immediately!"she said as I looked at her.

Nurses and doctors quickly ran out and got to us. They grabbed Andrea from my hand, putting her in the roller, pushing her away to ICU while I walked after them.

"Sir you can't come in here."a nurse said with a mask covering her nose and mouth as she placed a hand on by chest.

I looked at her hand then back at her face."what you mean I can't come here? That's my motherfucking pregnant almost dead girlfriend and your telling me that I can't go in here!"I barked at her as she shook her head at me.

"I'm sorry but you can only watch in the window."I sighed following her to the window watching as they checked Andrea.

They were checking her breathing but I watched as the heart monitor slow down. It went from 50 to 34 to 26 then dropped down to 12. I sniffed as I watch them pull out the electric thingys and placed it on her chest trying to get it back up.

They tried it again and it went up back to 20. I wiped my eyes with my right arm and took out my vibrating phone that was in my pockets.

"Jerm!"

"Wassup ib."I mumbled into the phone as they stuck an iv into her arm.

"Damn, what's wrong?"he asked.

"Andreas in the hospital."I wiped away another tear.

I never liked crying around people—it just made me feel vulnerable and weak.

"What the he–what happened?"he asked and I shook my head.

"She got shot multiple times in the back and in her shoulder but right now she's in the ICU."

"Ah shit! I'm coming down with everybody in 20 minutes!"he said hanging up before i said something else.

I walked to the waiting room and took a seat. I looked around and look at the people that was here. They were all here for a special reason. I sniffed again as I quickly wiped my face.

"Hey. Are you alright?"I looked up and saw this girl standing in front of me.

Nah, I'm not gonna fall for this again.

"No the fuck I'm not. Now get out my face."I spat at her and she just raised her hands up in defense.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Excuse my mistakes.

Vote and comment!

ImRealUgly😥