-22-

=Andrea McKnight=

So yeah, Jermaine and Natasha are back together again. Why? Because she is claiming that she is pregnant with Jermaine's baby.

Jermaine dumb self thinks that it really is his baby. I'm over here like hellooo, do you not remember her cheating on you with my boyfriend, not once but multiple times while she was with you.

I sighed and shook my head as I stepped out the shower. I slid into some nike sports bra and some shorts. I was starting to get a little to chubby, even though I wasn't eating that much.

I lotioned up my body and putted on some deodorant before sliding into some socks and my Kd's. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and pulled a hoodie over my sports bra.

I grabbed my house keys and my purse before walking out of the room. As I walked downstairs, the house was quiet except the beauty and the beast show was playing in the background.

I was about to open the door before getting stopped my mama Kay's voice."Drea baby? Where are you going?"she asked and I turned around.

"Gym,"

"Ooh I wanna drop you off,"

"Nah, I'm good,"I said with plenty of attitude.

He laughed."it wasn't a choice,"he got up and grabbed his keys off the coffee table.

Natasha was looking at him confusingly while mama Kay got up too."mama where you going?"

"Well I know I'm not gon stay in this house all by myself,"

"But you got Natasha,"she sucked her teeth.

"Don't play with me boy,"I laughed and we all walked out the house leaving Natasha's all by herself.

I was not the only person that didn't like Natasha, mama Kay and Ibrahim didn't like her either.

I was gonna sit in the backseat until mama Kay told me to go to the front. Jermaine got in and started the car pulling out of the driveway."you know we have a gym in the house, right?"

"I also wanted a trainer,"he nodded.

"I could've been your trainer,"I looked at him and he was all serious.

"Ok then if I don't like my trainer them I'll let you be it,"he gave me a goofy smile before turning the corner.

While the radio was playing lowly Jermaine yelled."oh this my shit,"mama Kay hitted him upside his head and I laughed.

"Sorry ma,"he turned up the radio.

"At night I think of you, I want to be your lady baby, if your game is on, give me a call boo, if your love is strong, gonna give my all to you, at ni-,"I cut the radio off.

"Why?"

"Dude. Your horrible at singing,"

"Aww lil Drea is mad cuz she can't sing like me,"he pinched my cheek and i swatted his hand away.

He stopped at the red light and kept punching me and I kept pinching him. I started laughing at swatting his hand away."stooop,"I whined as he kept bothering me while laughing.