-34-

=Omniscient=
4 weeks later

"Trey baby?"

Trey looked up from his phone and looked at Natasha standing in front of him."wassup."he kissed her lips as she bent down.

"Nothing I just didn't see you."

"Oh I was in the room, just texting one of my friends."she nodded and pulled out a dress.

"So what do you think about this?"she grinned as she held the laced up dress in front of his face.

She had just came from the mall with her sister. They met up and were talking of ways to find Andrea and jump her.

Their plan was to get Andrea on a place by herself. Beat her up until she looked dead then leave her and runaway. She was going to lose the baby and Jermaine was going to hate her, leaving Andrea and coming right back to his real baby momma.

"It's beautiful just like you."she blushed, feeling all warm inside.

Although that wasn't what Trey thought it really was, to him it looked hoe-ish. It was a skinny dress that didn't even look like it would cover her chest nor her breast but he still said that it was beautiful.

"Mm thanks baby."she pecked his lips before walking into the huge walk-in that she had.

"So how was your business trip?"Trey asked.

Every once in awhile Natasha would have a ''business trip'' where she would leave the house for a couple of days, week or even months and go hoe around for a couple of bucks.

Don't get her wrong she loves Trey but she also loves experimenting different types of dicks.

Natasha smirked while grabbing a tshirt with a bra."oh it was really fun."she said thinking of hours ago before meeting up with her sister, when she was having some fun with James and Rina.

Rina was also a friend of Natasha but Trey doesn't know that his ''fiancée'' is messing around with his sister.

"Oh that's good babe."she nodded while humming her head and stepping into the shower.

While Jermaine on the other side was struggling with the blue balls that Andrea just gave him. They were messing around in the shower and that's when Andrea starting playing with his member.

Right before he was about release, Andrea stepped back and finished taking a shower. He washed hisself also before stepping and and stopped at the sight that he was seeing.

He walked to her before gripping her butt and pressing his still harden member onto her entrance. She gasped and letted out a moan as he grinded his hips into hers.

"Jermaine."she whined.

"So you think you just gon wake him up and expect him to go back to sleep."she shook her head as she whimpered.

"Exactly, ion think so either."He turned her around and grip her neck as he slid and maneuvered his tongue in her mouth.

Andrea hopped on Jermaine, wrapping her legs around his waist and threw her arms around his neck as she massaged his tongue with hers.

He walked her back to the bathroom, placing her on the sink. He locked the door and closed the lights. He spreaded her legs as he pulled her onto him. He placed his member at her entrance before slowly sliding in, Andrea mouth was slightly agape as she gasped.

He placed his lips onto hers as he slowly thrusted in causing her to hiss."Mmm."she moaned on his lips as he slowly kissed her.

Jermaine placed both of his hands on her legs as he pushed them back and tried to fit all of inside of her. She moaned out loudly ass he continued to rock into her waist.

"Ah Jermaine."she gripped onto his shoulders as she thrusted her bottom half into him.

"Fuck."Jermaine groaned as she continue to rotate her hips.

He continued to stroke in and out of Andrea as she slowly reached her peak. As Andrea moan with her eyes closed, he watched her facial expressions.

He saw how her mouth was open slightly. How her eyes seemed to be closed in pleasure. Her face was sexy.

"Ahh Jermaine! Mmm! Oh!"She quickly bit her lip to stop the loud moaning. She opened her eyes to see Jermaine staring down at her.

She blushed and looked down, causing Jermaine to lift her chin up and place a kiss on her lips. She bit his bottom lip them pulled away moaning.

Andrea then came on Jermaine as he helped her ride her climax out while kissing on her neck. He then lifted her up and turned her around, bending her over the sink.

He rubbed her butt as he slid in her again causing Andrea to moan out loud."baby."she mumbled as he started going faster.

Jermaine picked up the pace even more causing their skin to smack together everything it came to contact."Ohhh! Jeeer–fuck!"she stood on her tippy toes as she arched her back deeper, she gripped onto the sink and Jermaine looked at her face in the mirror smacking her butt.

"Baby! N-Not to r-rough!"she moaned as she held onto the wall with one hand.

He felt her tight walls clench around him making him smack her butt to unclench. Jermaine leaned forward and bit her neck as he released at the same time with her.

He quickly glanced up to look at her face in the mirror and smirked as her eyes rolled to the back of her head with her mouth open.

"God."she whispered as she leaned onto the sink and rested for awhile.

On the other side of town, Ibrahim is sitting next to Damon while loading and unloading his gun as Damon typed into his computer, trying to track the phone that sent Jermaine the messages and called his phone.

"I found him!"Damon exclaimed and Ibrahim faces him, smirking.

"Let's call the other and let's go!"ib ordered and Damon picked up the phone calling the others.

On the other hand...

"So this where she stay at?"

"Yeah."

"Coo'."he whipped out his gun and the other guy started the car.

The two other guys pulled out their guns also and started shooting up the house.

They heard a girl scream and they quickly sped off.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
I already know y'all not gon like me as soon as y'all see what I'm writing in these next chapters though😭

Buuuuttt y'all need to stop what y'all doing right now and go follow me on Twitter

@LuulNika

Don't forget about voting and write comments too guys. I wanna know how y'all feel.

Excuse the mistakes.