-23-

=Andrea McKnight=

After throwing up, I washed my mouth and slid my sweatpants on with my t shirt. I putted on my socks and my house shoes after I lotioned myself up and putted on my deodorant. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs.

I tried my best to not let my limp show but it did. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the box of fruit loops and my bowl.

I poured some cereal and milk into the bowl then placed them back. I grabbed my spoon and made my way into the living room.

I turned on the tv and saw that they were passing 'The Amazing World Of Gumball' and settled on the couch watching the tv.

They were passing a commercial and it was showing a dancing class for women. It looked interesting. I called the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi my name is Andrea and Im was calling because I wanted to join the dance club,"

"Ok can you come to 5109 w pinewoods today at 12:00, that's when auditions start,"I nodded.

"Ok I'll be there,"I ended the call.

I used to dance in my first three years of high school but I quitted it this year, because I got tired of it.

I checked the time and saw that it was 10:45am so I got up and got ready.

=•=

I passed my finger through the waves and checked my makeup. I grabbed my purse and my phone, walking out of the room. I opened the house door and locked it since there was no one home.

I got in the car and putted the address in my phone. I started the car and backed up out the drive way. When I got there I parked into their parking lot and got out, locking my car.

I opened the door and saw about 7 girls standing in front of a wall mirror."hey are you the one joining?"I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Alright, lemme go get the papers for you to fill out."I nodded and she went and got the papers.

She came back and I finished signing all the papers I needed to sign."alright before you can get in now we need to see if you can dance."

I nodded and soon heard Bad by Wale starting to play. I started moving my hips to every rhythm and snapping to every beat.

When I finished everybody clapped except two."wow your so good"I smiled.

"aww thanks,"

"Yeah your really good,"I turned around to be met with Jermaine.

"How did you find me here?"i asked him.

"One of Natasha's friends come here and they recorded you on snap."

"Why am I on their snap?"he shrugged and stuff his hands in his front pockets.

"I don't know,"

"Um Andrea, we are proud to tell you that you joined. Here is a paper regarding our information,"I looked over at her and smiled while getting the paper from her.