-27-

Oh and sorry but I forgot to tell you guys that Andrea is played by _dimplesandbraces on Instagram.

-ImRealUgly😘

=Andrea McKnight=
5 days later

Me and Jermaine were walking in the mall, just because we haven't been out in awhile and I was looking for a dress for graduation, which was in 4 days and I was also moving out next week.

"Babe what about this?"Jermaine asked and I turned around seeing that he had a gold and white dress that had slits on the sides and it was strapless.

"I'll take it but now I gotta find a pair of shoes,"I said as I walked through shoe aisle.

He handed me the dress and wrapped his arms around my waist,kissing me all over my face causing me to laugh."stooop,"I dragged out as he kept kissing my face.

I covered my face and he started kissing my hands and I pushed him away."Jermaine,"he looked at me goofily and I laughed pushing him away again.

As I started to walk away, he gripped my waist and pulled me towards him."gimme some of those sexy lips,"I blushed and leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips with my eyes close.

Jermaine being his freaky self deepened the kiss grabbing on my butt and all of that. I pulled away pecking his lips then walking to the other aisle.

I found a pair of gold heels, that matched the dress and I walked up to the register to let the chaser ring it up."$124.00,"I grabbed my purse but by the time I took my money out, the guy was handing Jermaine the receipt.

"Keep the change,"the guy nodded and Jermaine grabbed the bags, I looked at him and frowned as we walked out the store.

"But I wanted to pay,"I pouted.

"Don't worry baby I got you and you should know this by now, every time you go out with me, I will pay for you,"I shrugged.

"But sometimes I want to pay,"

"I know but that's what a boyfriend supposed to do,"I groaned.

"Ok then but next time I'm paying,"

"Alright,"we walked into the foods court.

"What you wanna eat?"

"Some Panda Express would be okay,"I said and he nodded as we walked to the Panda Express line.

=•=

"Can I have some of your food it looks good," I asked Jermaine and he nodded while handing me it.

"Thanks babe,"I ate his food and drank some Minute Maid juice.

I finished eating and stood up from the table. Jermaine grabbed all the bags and we walked out of the mall. I kissed his cheek as he put my bags in the car."thanks babe,"

"No problem,"we got in the car and he pulled off towards home.

When we got home he opened my door and I got out, he grabbed the bags, making his way to the house door. I opened the door and smelled mama kay cooking some food."mama?"Jermaine called out.