-18-

=Jermaine Lamar Cole=

"Baby?"I looked at her.

"What?"I asked irritated.

"Can we go to the mall today?"

"Didn't we just went to the mall two day ago?"she nodded.

"Yea but a new pair of louboutins just came out,"

"You have a lot of shoes. You don't need that much shoes,"

"Ok then since you don't want to come with them you can just give me $3,000"I looked at her crazy.

"Why the fuck do you need that type of money for?"

"To buy clothes and shoes at the mall,"she said in a 'duh' tone. I shook my head and handed her $300.

"Jermaine I said $3,000 not $300,"Natasha whined and I shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck, what you get is what you get,"she sighed and got up from the bed.

This girl is sooo whiney and complains too much. She's always asking for money, like the day before yesterday she asked for like $4,000 and yesterday she asked for $2,500 and today she asks for $3,000. The fuck you need that much money for?

Whenever I ask why she needs that much money, she says that she needs shoes. I sighed getting up and getting the money from the vault that was built into the wall behind my bed. I grabbed $3,500 and fixed everything back up.

I walked out the room and made my way downstairs. I was about to answer the kitchen but stopped as soon as I heard Natasha and Andrea's voice."If you don't stay away from him then I'll beat your ass,"Natasha said as she pointed a finger in Andrea's face.

Andrea laughed."bitch if you don't move your fucking finger out my face,"

"What the fuck you gon do!?"

"Bitch imma slam you on yo fucking neck!"

"Bitch ion even care all you better do is stay the fuck away from Jermaine or that ass is mines!"

"Bitch don't nobody even want Jermaine!"

Natasha stepped up to Andrea face."I don't fuck-"Natasha yelled.

"I'd advised you to back up from my face,"Andrea said in her calmest voice.

"What the fuc-,"Andrea didn't even let her finished before she started rocking Natasha hit.

That's when I came in and separated them."Jermaine let me fucking go!"Andrea yelled while Natasha on the other side was screaming and crying, scratching the hell out of me.

"Natasha stop fucking scratching me!"I yelled at her.

She punched me and I tripped over Andrea, falling in the process. Andrea fell but quickly got up swinging in Natasha. Andrea punched her in the nose and I heard a crack.

I quickly got up and separated them. Ib ran in and grabbed a hold of a yelling Andrea while I had to handle Natasha ass. She was fucking crying and screaming, like damn bitch you lost the fight just chill.

"Chill man!"I yelled.

"Do I look like a fucking man to you?"

"I didn't even say that,"

"You know what, I'm going home,"I shrugged.

"I don't care,"she grabbed her purse from up stairs and left the house.

I walked back upstairs to check in Andrea."every time she says something slick I'm beating her ass,"she said as she shrugged.

Ib just laughed."I camt believe you never told me that Muhammad Ali was your father,"she laughed.