-30-

=Andrea McKnight=

"Did you tell him?"mama kay ask as we talked on the phone.

"Yes and he was so happy!"I beamed.

"Whoooo!"I heard ib yell from the living room.

"Man I bet y'all gon lose."Ralph commented.

"Yeah, I'm betting $50 that golden state gon lose."I heard Jermaine spoke.

"Oh really. I'm so proud of you guys relationship."mama kay said and I smiled nodding.

"Nah, I bet $250 that the cavaliers gon lose!"Damon shouted.

"Alright then let's shake on it."I putted mama kay on mute.

"Can y'all please shut the fuck up! Like I'm trying to talk to mama kay but with y'all ugly asses up in here that shit is so fucking impossible!"I yelled sticking my head out Jermaine's bedroom door.

"Who you think you talking to?!"I heard Ralph yell.

"Yeah who the hell you think you cursing at? I'm not Jermaine, I will actually get up and beat 'cho ugly ass lil girl!"he yelled back at me.

I scrunched my face up."nigga I wish you would I'll beat the black off yo ugly ass."Jermaine yelled out and I laughed, telling mama Kay that I will call her back later.

I tied my hair up and walked out the room and down the stairs."wassup then nigga? Like you in my house and you talking all that disrespectful shit!"I yelled at him as I pulled my pants up and stood in front of him.

"First of all this ain't yo house! Second of all, I didn't even say nun, I was just complimenting how beautiful you look in this picture."I nodded my head, not even believing this nigga.

"Oh really?"he nodded.

"So what picture were you complimenting me about?"I asked and watched as he pulled out his gold iPhone 6plus out and go to his gallery.

"This one."he showed me a picture of when me, him and Jermaine was at this milkshake place and I was laughing hard with milkshake coming out of my nose.

I looked a terrible mess in that picture; my mouth was wide open, my hair was frizzy and just a huge puffball on my head, the milkshake was squirting out my nose as I leaned back on the chair clutching my stomach.

I sucked my teeth, smacking the phone out of his hand and mugging him. He just laughed and I smacked him upside his head before running.

"Aye Jermaine! Get yo girl!"he yelled out causing the others to bust out laughing.

I snickered as I grabbed a strawberry Fanta out the fridge and walked back out to the couch, plopping onto Jermaine's lap.

He pulled me into his chest before resting his chin into my head as he watched that basketball game going on between the cavaliers and golden state.

Cavaliers were 106 as the golden state was 102. I watched as I watched as Kyle passed the ball to Stephen and he crossed someone from the other team before shooting the ball into the hoop, earning a 3-pointer.