-3-

=Jermaine Lamarr Cole=
4 weeks later

"Where the fuck is my drugs?!"Ibrahim yelled into one of Neyo's workers.

The guy shook his head and Ibrahim pistol whipped him with the butt of the gun causing a teeth to fly out. He grabbed the guy by the jacket and pulled him."If you don't tell me where the fuck you hid my FUCKING drugs, I'll be be more than happy to plant a bullet in  yo FUCKING forehead,"Ibrahim gritted into the guys ear.

The dude bit his upper lip before speaking but then shutted his mouth. Ibrahim cocked the gun and shot him in the foot and the guy letted out a scream before cursing multiple times."SHUT THE FUCK UP!"Ibrahim yelled at him with his voice booming through the cave.

The guy shutted up quickly."now tell where's the drugs and I'll drop you off at the nearest hospital,"the guy nodded.

"5126 pine road,"I wrote it down and nodded towards Ibrahim and he shook hands with the guy.

"It was nice doing business with you,"the guy nodded and Ibrahim shot him in the forehead and the dude fell to the ground.

"Clean this up,"I told Abbas, Ralph and Damon.

They dragged his body out and threw him into the dump lake. We all stood and watched as the guys body bobbed up and float around in the lake. We turned and left and got inside of the all black Camry.

We all went back over to my place and I saw that Andrea was sitting outside, reading something.

The guys stepped out the car and I got out making my way over to Andrea."Hi," I stood next to her with my hands in my pocket.

She looked up and back down."Hello Jermaine,"I smiled as soon as she said my name.

"Is this seat taken?"I asked.

She looked around before shaking her head."No. You can sit down,"I nodded and sat next to her.

"Aye Jermaine. What are you dong man?"I liked back at Damon with his arms opened.

"Catch!"I yelled and threw the keys at him. He catched it and opened the door and got in.

I looked back at her."How are you doing Andrea?"

"Why would you care?"she asked not taking her eyes off the book.

"Because I really wanna know how your doing and feeling. Why would you ask that?"

"Because no one ever cares about what I have to say or how I'm doing,"I shook m my head.

"Well I care so tell me or do I have to tickle you to death?"I joked as she lightly giggled.

"Do you really wanna know Jermaine?"she asked and I nodded.

I really wanted to know how her day was going. Ever since i saw her I felt a spark, it's like we have this special connection. But ion know because my feelings are all over the place so that doesn't really mean anything. I've been seeing her a lot though. It's like almost everyday she comes out to check the mail and I'll be sitting on my porch to wait for her and when she came out we'll have a little conversation and joke around a little bit. She's cool, it's just that she's shy. Oh and I found out that she is 17 so I would have to be careful with her.