-20-

=Jermaine Lamarr Cole=
2 weeks later

"Jermaine are you coming or not?"I groaned.

"Noooo,"she nodded and backed away slowly.

"Okay then, I'll be out with Kim,"I waved her off before walking out of the bathroom.

I switched into some black sweatpants and a white wife beater. I slid on my Jordan's slides and sprayed my cologne and grabbed my phone walking downstairs.

I saw Ib,Mama, and Andrea in the kitchen. They were eating breakfast and talking amongst each other."hey y'all,"

"Hey boy, your food in the microwave,"mama said and I nodded.

I grabbed my plate that had sausage, eggs and bacon, taking a seat right next to Andrea. I took a bit out of my eggs."hey little jerm"I frowned and tried to get up, but kept getting pulled back by Andrea.

"I'm sorry,"she laughed and i looked elsewhere.

"It's ok, doo doo face,"she laughed at me again.

"Doo doo face?"I nodded with a goofy grin on my face.

"Mhm,"she shook her head with a small smile on her face.

"Jermaine, look at this,"she handed me her phone and showed me a video of my self.

My grin turned to the most straightest face ever. My mom and Ib started laughing at my facial expressions and got up to see what I was watching. The were doubled over by watching the video.

"Ooohhh ohhhh, money on my mind, money on my fucking mind,"I handed Andrea her back and left the kitchen. As I made my way to my room, I heard Andrea's little footsteps behind me.

I opened my room door, and Andrea jumped on my back, kissing me all over."are you still mad?"she asked and I ignored her.

"Jermaaaaaaine,"she dragged out.

I smiled and kept ignoring."ok if I kiss you, you gon talk to me,"I looked at her before slowly nodding my head.

She grabbed my face and planted a kiss on the side of lips. I bit my bottom lip as I watched her."are you still mad at me?"she asked quietly?"

I shook my head before answering her."nah,"she smiled.

Me and Andrea have been hanging a lot lately. Natasha always wants to go somewhere. When I'm around Andrea I be forgetting about Natasha and I don't care."go get dressed,"she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?"

"We are gonna go out,"she nodded and stood up.

"Casual or fancy?"

"Casual,"I watched as she walked out the room.

When she got out of view I opened my vault and pulled out $2,000. I placed it under my pillow and got dressed my self. I slid on my loafers and ran my finger through my hair. I stuffed the money into my pockets and grabbed my phone and keys.

I walked out my room and knocked on Andrea's."are you done?"

"Uh yeah,"I made my way downstairs and grabbed a bottled water from the fridge.