(Autumn) Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

"But if we come up with a concept before homeroom, you will have to participate in the community presentation."

"Hah!" Gil smirks. "You're on!"

"Ohohoho! I like your fiery passion, Gil-kun! I will make you participate!" Itsuka laughs.

Everyone in the room came up with lots of ideas but they were looking for the one that will appeal most to the crowd. Something, maybe, that has action or excitement. Something that will really get the crowd anticipating.

Nine minutes has passed and no single idea was agreed on. Gil was already laughing inside his head, thinking that he won his bet with Itsuka. Well, he thought he won, anyways.

"Uhmm," Hinako raises her hand. "why don't we do a play instead? Like, a classical play? Or an epic?"

"A play is a good idea," Asura ponders at the thought. "The school hasn't done that in a while."

"Oh, I like where this is going," Itsuka said as he looks at Gil with a grin. He knew that in less than a minute, they will come to a conclusion. Gil, on the other hand, glares at his bearded senior.

"Maybe we can ask the literature club for some ideas. I mean, it'd be great if we gave the community something that they'll really like."

"I agree," Asura smiles.

"Me, too!" Jeanne smiles.

"As long as I get to spend time with my Gil-darling, I don't mind!" Mabu happily locks her arms around Gil's.

"Lay off of me!" Gil pushes her away.

Hinako eyes at Mabu, still uncomfortable of her being so clingy towards the golden-headed senior even though she already served a one-day suspension for disruption of the school community and physical injury to a student. Hinako gets irritated at Mabu for her behavior.

"Then, all in favor, except Gil, of having a school play, raise your hands," Itsuka said before raising his hand.

Asura, Hinako, Jeanne, Mabu, and the other officers raised their hands. Gil, on the other hand, was excluded from the count and he can't help but let his right eye twitch in irritation for losing the bet.

"Then," Itsuka looks at Gil and leans a little forward towards him. "I look forward to seeing you in the play," his face darkens.

"Itsuka-senpai, you little..." Gil grits his teeth.

September 20, 2016 - Lunchtime

"A school play? That's awesome!" Marie sparkles, excited for having the school play. "What will be the story?"

"Oh, we still have to talk with the literature club for the titles that they can recommend to us," Hinako replies, taking out her lunchbox.

"How about roles?" Fūrin asks.

"Seifuku-senpai said that we'll hold an audition for the parts once the title's been decided. But, if ever it has a male lead, Douji-senpai will do it."

"What?!" The two were flabbergasted.

Hinako releases an anime sweat-drop, blinking a few times as she looks at her friends.

"So, what will we do for our class shop?" Marie asks as her, Fūrin, and Hinako eats at the school rooftop.

"The other classes are already planning for their class shops even though the cultural festival is a month away," Fūrin explains.