twenty two

[taehyung]

i made sure that jimin was sound asleep before i climbed out of the bed and exited the room. i went to the kitchen and got a glass of water to sip on while i just thought about everything that had happened.

i knew it was going to be awkward and uncomfortable around the apartment with the tension between jimin and yoongi, so i had to think of a way to make sure they were both apart and occupied so there wasn't anymore conflict.

suddenly getting an idea, i set the glass down on the counter and went back into jimin's room to look for his cell phone. it was just laying on the bed, so i picked it up and went to unlock it. thankfully, he didn't have any sort of passcode on it so i was able to do what i needed to do.

i scrolled through his contacts until i found the name i was looking for. i clicked on it and then clicked the button to call them. i went into the bathroom and shut the door, so i didn't accidentally wake jimin up.

as i waited for them to answer, i paced the floor, mumbling to myself. "come on... pick up..."

after a several more rings, i was about to hang up when a voice came through.

"hello?"

"ah hello."

"jimin?"

"oh, no. th-this is taehyung."

"oh! hey taehyung. why do you have jimin's phone? is everything okay?" they asked, sounding concerned.

"um, well, him and yoongi hyung got into a really big argument and he's asleep right now and i think hyung is in his room too. i was wondering if you could come over tomorrow to spend time with yoongi hyung and maybe talk to him about some stuff? it would help prevent another fight.. plus it won't make things as awkward for me," i explained, trying to be sure that i was making sense.

"they must've argued pretty bad then, huh?"

"yeah," i breathed out. "they did..."

"alright. i'll be over there tomorrow, bright and early."

"thank you so much."

"no problem tae. get some sleep, okay?"

"you too. sorry i woke you up!"

"it's alright," they laughed. "goodnight."

i then hung up the phone and sighed in relief. i deleted the phone call from jimin's call log and went back into his room, putting his cell phone on the nightstand beside the bed.

sitting down on the edge of the bed, i just looked at his sleeping form, softly smiling. he looked more peaceful and calm while he was asleep. i liked seeing it more than tears streaming down his cheeks.

i yawned and laid back down next to jimin, carefully sliding an arm around him and pulling him close to me. i reached my hand up and caressed his face before gently pecking his cheek and relaxing so that i could fall asleep.

authors note:
im sorry i suck at updating this story. school is hella stressful and ive been having some personal issues.
thank you for being patient, as always.
i love you all.<3

so who do you guys think taehyung called?

and what do you think about everything so far?

any other questions or comments?