twenty

authors note: hope y'all are ready for some dRAMA AYYYYYYY

[3rd person]

as soon as taehyung had seen yoongi, he scrambled to get jimin off of him and sat up. he fidgeted with his hands in his lap, glancing down so he couldn't see yoongi's expression.

"a-ah, hey hyung," jimin stuttered.

"don't 'hey hyung' me. what the actual hell? you haven't even known him that long jimin," yoongi snapped and they could hear his footsteps enter the room.

taehyung looked up and watched the exchange between the two boys, confused as to why yoongi seemed so unhappy.

"yoongi hyung, nothing was going on. you just walked in at a bad time and–"

"i walked in at a bad time?" the blond raised his eyebrows.

"yes..." jimin's voice got softer.

yoongi rolled his eyes and dryly laughed at jimin. "i'm sure whatever i just saw wasn't all that was happening in here. i knew it wouldn't take any time at all until you were all over him. you'll kiss anyone won't you? and have sex with them too."

"hyung please. not in front of tae," jimin begged, barely meeting yoongi's eyes as he spoke to him.

"oh, does it embarrass you? are you embarrassed to tell him that you're a slut?"

"yoongi i don't think–" taehyung tried to speak up and defend jimin, but yoongi just ignored him and cut him off.

"go ahead, jimin. tell taehyung how much of a slut you are. tell him how willing you were to sleep with me, just to make me feel better. tell him how you liked being used just for sex. tell him how much you loved it all," yoongi said, hovering over jimin, a smirk plastered on his face.

taehyung watched as tears welled up in jimin's eyes and the way he clenched and unclenched his fists.

"you know what, hyung?"

"hm?"

"i will not say any of that to taehyung. you wanna know why?"

"why?"

"because none of it is true," he choked out, tears now beginning to spill down his cheeks.

"what?" yoongi looked genuinely surprised at jimin's answer and the way he had begun to cry.

"i'm not a slut and i didn't like being used! the only reason i ever agreed to any of it was to help you because i cared about you! it hurt me seeing you so upset, so when you asked me to sleep with you, i did it because i didn't want to see you so sad anymore! now i regret all of it because you're a total jerk and it made me feel so worthless." jimin then covered his face with his hands and began to sob heavily.

"j-jimin, i.." yoongi stuttered, his expression showing just how guilty he felt.

"leave me alone, yoongi. please," jimin begged through his tears. "you've already hurt me enough.. go away, please."

"i'm sorry, jimin. i'm so, so–"

"i said get the hell out!" jimin screamed, standing up from the bed and roughly shoving yoongi.

the older boy stumbled and fell, sitting there a moment until he realized what had just really happened. he picked himself up off of the floor and fixed his clothes.

"can we talk about this later?" he asked hesitantly.

"no! i hate you!" jimin slammed the door in the blond's face before collapsing to the ground in a heap of sobs.

taehyung had just sat there in the bed during the two boys' argument, unsure how to even react to it all. now that jimin was sobbing so loud, he hurried to the boy's side and held him to his chest.

"it's okay, jiminie. i'm here for you," he spoke softly into the crying boy's ear. "i will always be here for you." he gently combed his fingers through jimin's hair and held him as he cried and let all of his frustrations out.

author's note:
so that probably isn't what any of you were expecting, but i really wanted to expand more on this whole situation between yoongi and jimin.
now it's question time for you all!!!

what do you think is yoongi's major issue with this all? why did he say all of those things to jimin?

why do you think taehyung didn't step in and say something to break it up?

do you think jimin will forgive yoongi for this?