eighteen

[taehyung]

after we got ice cream, jimin and i went back to the apartment. when we got there, yoongi and hoseok were both asleep on the couch while some movie played on the television screen. yoongi's head was in hoseok's lap, and hoseok's head was rested against the back of the couch. i couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"they must have been really sleepy," i told jimin.

"yoongi is always sleepy, so that's no surprise. he probably fell asleep first and hoseok got bored and fell asleep too," jimin replied with a chuckle. he probably had hoseok play with his hair too, he thought, that always makes him fall asleep.

"jimin can i ask you something?"

"of course. what is it?"

"why was jungkook acting so mean? and why did he kiss you?" i questioned hesitantly.

"i'm not totally sure, tae. jungkook has always been close with me, so maybe he was jealous of how close you are to me. and he probably just kissed me to put on a show. don't think too much about it, okay?" jimin responded with a small, reassuring smile.

"okay." i smiled. "so what are you going to do now?"

"not sure. i might watch some netflix on my laptop. you wanna come too?"

"oh, s-sure! do you want me to grab some snacks or anything?"

"if you want, sure. i'll go get everything set up." jimin said before heading to his room.

i looked through some of the cabinets and collected a small variety of snacks and a drink for both of us. being careful, i carried it all to his bedroom and set it all down on the bed.

"i wasn't sure what all you wanted. so i just grabbed whatever," i laughed, glancing down at the pile of food i had brought.

"that's fine." jimin grinned. "now come sit down." he patted the bed right beside him, gesturing for me to take my spot there.

i moved some of the food out of the way, and plopped down beside him, glancing at the screen of his laptop. "so what are we watching?"

"i was thinking about watching an anime. how's that sound?"

"that sounds cool! which one?"

"probably ouran high school host club. have you ever seen it?"

i shook my head, tilting it to the side.

"oh my gosh, okay. let me start it from the first episode. it's really funny and cute!! i think you'll like it!" jimin gushed, going to the anime and its list of episodes. he made sure that it was full screen and that the volume was turned all the way up.

jimin got up and shut the bedroom door before sitting back down and starting the show, making sure the laptop was in the middle and that we could both see it.

authors note:
sorry that this is kinda short and boring! i promise that there will be more exciting stuff soon!!

so, what do you guys think of yoongi and hoseok?

what do you think about jimin's remembrance of how yoongi falls asleep when someone plays with his hair?

any other comments?