seven

{A/N: not edited or proofread}

[jimin]

taehyung and yoongi hyung soon came into the kitchen, sitting at the table. i put plates of food in front of them.

"tae, what do you want to drink?" i asked, standing at the fridge.

"it doesn't matter to me."

"hm..okay. chocolate or strawberry?"

"strawberry, please!" he grinned widely.

"alright." i got the milk out, making three cups of strawberry milk. i brought the cups to the table along with my plate of food, sitting down across from taehyung. the three of us began to eat.

"so, when do you want me to leave?" taehyung suddenly asked, causing me to almost spit out my drink.

"what?"

"i know you said i could stay here, but for how long? eventually you'll want me to leave."

"taehyung you can stay here as long as you want. right, yoongi hyung?" i said, glancing over at the blond.

yoongi nodded, too much food in his mouth to verbally respond.

"a-are you sure?"

"of course!" i smiled. "now eat up. we're going shopping today."

"we are?" yoongi mumbled.

"yep! gotta get tae some clothes and i have to get groceries anyways. i figured that me and tae would go, and you could stay here to work on some music or you could invite hoseok over," i told yoongi.

he nodded as he listened to me. "okay. i probably will call hoseok and have him come over or something."

once we had all finished our food, taehyung helped me collect all the dishes and put them in the sink. i was about to start washing them when i felt a hand on my hip.

"you two go and get ready. i'll wash these," yoongi spoke, gently pushing me to the side and smiling.

"okay." i nodded and he quickly ruffled my hair before i took tae to my room.

"pick out any clothes you want to wear. you can change in here or the bathroom."

i grabbed some black skinny jeans and a white sweater with black stripes. as taehyung picked out his clothes, i stripped down to my boxers and began getting dressed.

after i was dressed, i grabbed my phone off the charger and checked all of notifications. i continued to scroll through my social media until taehyung said he was done changing.

when i looked up at him, he was wearing dark jeans and a plain black sweater.

i pulled him over toward the mirror. "we look so cute," i gushed and smiled, causing taehyung to blush and return a smile.

"alright, so what size shoe do you wear?"

"eleven or twelve, i think."

"okay. i'll be right back." i went to yoongi's room, asking if i could borrow a pair of his shoes for taehyung, as my shoes were too small.

"he can have that pair of red high tops if he wants. i've only worn them once and..." he trailed off, a frown on his face. "namjoon bought them for me.."

"hey, smile, okay?" i poked his cheek playfully.

he broke out into a small grin, making me smile. happy, i left the room with the converse in hand.

taehyung was sitting on the couch, waiting. i gave him the shoes and quickly grabbed my black vans from my room.

"yoongi hyung said that you can have those. he's only worn them once and he just isn't a fan of converse," i told taehyung, sitting down beside him to put my own shoes on.

"i can't remember the last time i wore converse. they had always been my favorite shoe brand. especially high tops, like these," taehyung said as he tied the shoes. "they fit perfect."

we both were finally ready so i grabbed my phone, wallet, and lanyard with my keys.

"we're leaving now, hyung! i'm not gonna lock the door since you're here. i've got all my things and the sound on my phone is on and turned up. if you need anything, text or call me," i announced from our front door. i got an "okay" in response, so i exited the apartment with taehyung.

"yoongi hyung and i share a car, so that's why we always make sure our phones are on and everything. if one of us goes out, the other won't have a car to drive, so we have to have communication," i explained to taehyung while we were getting out of the elevator.

i unlocked the car doors and got in the driver's seat, taehyung climbing in the passenger's seat. once we were both buckled in, i started the car and pulled out of the apartment complex's parking lot.

"are you excited?"

"yeah, i am. i really appreciate all of this, jimin," he said softly, grabbing my hand that was resting on my knee. "thank you."

"you're welcome," i replied, looking over at him with a smile. i gently intertwined our fingers, locking our hands together.