four

[ taehyung ]

as soon as the words escaped my lips, my heart started to pound and i got nervous.

"you're gay?" jimin asked.

"yeah, i am.." i nodded, tracing my finger around the lip of the mug in my hands.

"hey, don't be afraid or anything. a few of my friends are gay and i actually happen to be gay too," he told me, immediately grabbing my attention and causing me to look up at him.

"you are?"

"yep! and i'm proud."

"i wish i didn't feel like it's so wrong to be gay." i frowned.

"you don't have to feel that way. i know how much it's been drilled into all of our heads. i understand. but don't think you have to feel like that here, okay?" his words and tone of voice made me feel instantly calmer.

"okay." i nodded. "thank you."

"you're welcome!"

the two of us had been sipping on our hot chocolate as we talked. once i was finished, i set the empty mug down on the coffee table.

"go wait in the bathroom. i'll bring you some clothes and a towel so you can take a shower. how does that sound?"

"th-that sounds great. thank you so much!" i gushed, going to where he said the bathroom was.

i sat there for a few minutes, just looking around as i waited for jimin.

he brought a shirt, sweatpants, some boxers, and a towel.

"here you go," he said, handing it all to me. "use whatever soap or shampoo or conditioner that you want. take as long as you want, alright?"

i nodded and he smiled, ruffling my hair before he left, shutting the door behind him.

it took me a few minutes to let everything soak in. i was going to take a shower and put on clean clothes. i had an actual home to stay and sleep in. it's all so unbelievable.