Book Note

This part of the book is not a special chapter neither a bonus. The chapter is rather dedicated to the readers. This section of Olympus Academy is permanent and will not be deleted by the author.

This part here signifies that the last chapter you've read is the last chapter of the book.

Olympus Academy [Semideus Saga]

Started: March 2016
Completed: September 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Olympus Academy is the FIRST of the FOUR books of 'Semideus Saga'

BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT: May epilogue ang book. Para sa inyo talaga yon.

°°°°
Personal na msg galing kay Author:

KALA NIYO YUN NA YON? Hahahaha!

Seryoso na talaga. The first book is just the introduction. (Basahin niyo ulit yung story description).

Kung bakit kailangan ng napakahabang introduction? Malalaman niyo yan sa susunod na books.

Wag niyo nalang basahin yung spoilers kasi itong mga rereaders nakasuot na yan ng helmets. Handa na yan sa bakbakan.

I just wanna say nakakatuwa yung comments niyo. Super. I can accept the comparisons rin naman saka I really appreciate yung nagsasabing may mali in terms of grammar and etc., Naglagay na nga ako ng warning sa first chap pa lang kasi di talaga ko ganoon kabihasa sa tagalog! But I'm learning!

I poured my heart out for this series so I hope you enjoyed this somehow.

Lastly, demigods,

The end of this book is really just the start.

I wish you more grace from the Gods!

May you find your odigos that will guide you to where you truly are supposed to be...