Unending Gratitude

Dear God,

Days like this, with all its memories and fun, are a great reminder to count your blessings. They remind you to hold on to all the good and learn from all the bad, before letting go of it all. After each day like this, the only thing I can say is thank you. Thank you for answering my prayers and helping me reach where I am today. Thank you. for just never giving up on me, even though I have given up on both you and on myself on countless occasions. I guess it is true when they say "thy will be done" or when they say "do your duty without expecting". Religion for me, now is a place and a world of hope. It is a world of gratitude, and world of truth. Whichever God it is, whichever religion it is, I am grateful for them all.

Pain is indeed not an excuse to quit anything. I know that now. So thank you for that too. Through your help, and love, I have discovered what I can be, and what I am. I have learnt to love myself too - a feat I never in my wildest dreams, expected to happen in this life time. So thank you for that. It has been a long hard road, and I could not have gotten through it without your presence. I have denied that in the past - your presence and your guiding hand. You have never forsaken me for that ignorance. You just guided me to a truth I knew existed, but was too arrogant to see. I am grateful for every person you put in my life who gave me hope and acceptance, and even more grateful for the detractors, haters, jealous persons, spiteful persons, and judgmental persons. It was they who taught me just how valuable I am. A great many people direct such a lot negative energy towards someone as small as myself; that says a lot. A lot about me, and a lot about people in general. But as the old adage goes - you can never keep a good man down. YOU never let them keep me down.

I joke about demanding answers from you when I meet you one day (and I hope do get to see you), yes. But it is not to denigrate your awesome power and miracle. It is to make a feeble attempt at understand why you do some of the things you do. May be on account of being a member of the human race I am not entitled to know. May be you will make an exception. I don't know. I just would like to understand. That's all. No judging. Just understanding.

From all my experiences, I have learnt one thing: and that is not to doubt your plan. You have something in store for all human kind. And it is not for us to interfere in that plan. What we sow, so we shall reap. That is how the karmic forces work. Putting more good out there, means sending more good to go around and around.

No doubt. No fear. Just respect for your great design of our world as we know it. Thank you for making me see this. I believe. I won't ever stop believing.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...