"I emptied out my bag last night at home and it wasn't in there. So... that means oh my god. Someone at school must've put it in there." Emma explains, almost having an anxiety attack.

"The only person who could've had this..." Kieran drags on as Emma finishes his sentence. "Is the killer, yes."

Kieran scans the crowd of people, searching for Audrey. Finding Audrey, he motions her to the books where Emma is. "Hey." Audrey greets, looking concerned on why exactly she is here.

"How's Alex? Brooke?' Emma asks while sitting down on the ground. "Brooke is wrecked, I haven't seen Alex but Jake is trying to see her but no luck yet. They are putting her in solitary, that's what I've been told. Okay, what is going on?" Audrey questions as she looks at the two Kieran and Emma.

"God." Emma mumbles, as she stood up, passing the phone to Audrey. Seeing it was her friend's father's phone, she looks over at Emma. "How did you...?"

"I don't know, someone planted it in my bag. Now, I have to figure out how to explain that to the cops." Emma mentions as she was leaving but soon was grabbed by Audrey. "No, don't go to the cops." she tells Emma as she furrows her eyebrows.

"What?"

"It might not be James' phone." Audrey argues, trying to convince Emma. "I just need to give this to the sheriff and let him to do his job." Emma tells her nodding.

"All we know is that someone planted it on you, they wanted you to find it. Emma, do you remember the last time we got played? You nearly got killed, along with Jake and Alex's father is already dead! I'm sorry but we know what's going on now. Whoever did this is trying to control us. It may be a game to them but for us, it's life or death." Audrey explains, finally letting everything sink in with Emma as she closes her eyes. "Oh my god."

Audrey pulls her into a hug as Emma continues to sob.

"Just let me see her! I know she wants to see me! She needs someone with her!" Alex hears Jake yelling outside of the classroom, she bite her bottom lip down as she tries not to cry.

Ms. Lang sighs as she looks out of the classroom's window and then looks back at Alex. "Would you like Jake in?" she asks the brunette as she nods slowly. As soon as the door opens, Jake runs to Alex as the two hug.

Alex sobs in his arms while Jake strokes her head, telling her everything is going to be okay but in reality, it's only the beginning.

Sheriff Acosta had arrived in the classroom to ask the brunette a few questions as they all sat down. "When was the last time you saw your father?" he begins, while Jake wraps his arm around her.

"Tuesday night. We had an argument." she answers blankly, staring at the desk in front of her.

"What kind of argument?" he asks, while Alex gulps still looking down at the desk. "Over my boyfriend... once I told him I was dating Jake, he wasn't quite happy about that." Alex replies while she stares at the Sheriff, now actually look at people.

"Anything else you want to tell me about that argument?" he inquires as he wrote everything down.

While Alex glances over at Jake, the two looking at each other, wondering if they should tell the Sheriff about Jake's deal with her deceased father.

"I'll tell him." Jake told her as she nods, Jake looks over at Sheriff Acosta as he began to tell him the story. "I wanted approval from Alex's father, so he made a deal with me."

"What kind of deal?" the Sheriff asks, with a concerned look on his face.

"If I burned down one of his developments, he would approve the relationship. No more sneaking out, I wanted to go public with my relationship with Alex." Jake explains while the sheriff wrote everything down.