JOE TROHMAN

{fall out boy}
{birthday boy - Joe Trohman X reader}
[a/n - special imagine since it's my baby child's birthday, been planning to publish this for a while]

"so, (y/n)," Joe asks, wiggling his eyebrows at you, as you violently slapped down the comic you were reading.

"what asshat?"

"since it's my birthday, do I get a little bit o-"

"no." you sighed, picking up the comic and reading it again. you felt someone sit in your lap, and you kept it down, pushing up your glasses on the bridge of your nose.

"Joe get off me."

"babyyyy" Joe whined, lazily slapping you chest.

"Joe I am not your girlfriend. you have Andy for that." you stated, reaching to grab the comic again, only this time to be blocked bye joes hand.

"I'm not gay (y/n)" Joe angrily stated, throwing the comic behind him as he brought his arms to your shoulders. he stared intensely into yours, pouting his lips just a bit.

"Jesus Christ Joe what do you want?"

"one little kiss." Joe asked, batting his eyelashes.

"fine you asshole." you muttered, turning his face to the side. you leaned in to plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

Joe had different plans. instead of accepting the kiss on his cheek, he swiftly turned his face to he side so your lips landed straight on his. you tried to pull back but he had his hands gripped tightly around your neck and waist, preventing you from getting out of the kiss.

"JOE!" you tried to yell against his lips. you refused to give in at first, and you could feel Joe starting to get out of breath. he pulled away for a quick two seconds, but slammed his lips back onto yours.

there were two reasons you did not want to kiss Joe.

1) you don't like him like that (did you? no! of course you do)

2) you've never kissed anyone

this time you were able to pull back, pushing Joe off you.

"Joe I'm sorry, I've never- I've never been kissed before" you admit, wiping off your face.

"wait what?" Joe asks, legs still wrapped around your waist, elbows propped up against the edge of the sofa to keep him from falling.

"a-are you serious?" Joe asks, laughing in disbelief. you were so pretty, he thought you were in a relationship up until two days ago, when he finally found out you were single.

"yeah I'm- I'm sorry" you mutter.

"No don't be." Joe scrambled to get up, and in that, drafge you onto the side of the couch. you were on top of him, his eyes flickering down to your lips.

"I'm glad I could be your first" he whispers, and pulls you into another kiss, this time with you giving in. your lips started to move in sync, moving his hands placing them on the table before entangling into your hair. Your hands moved to Joes hair as well, as it became a heated make out session.

"Fuck Joe" you muttered against his lips and he bit gently down on your bottom one.

the door suddenly swung wide open, revealing the rest of fall out boy holding a birthday cake and a huge banner.

"GET SOME" Pete yelled to break the awkward silence, closing the door awkwardly behind him after twenty seconds.

"you know what?" Joe asked softly.

"what?"

"my birthday wish came true." he smiles happily as he grabs your shirt and pulls you back in.