Barry Allen

{the flash}
{Remembered - Barry Allen x Reader.}

You woke up to a massive headache. It throbbed in your head as you pulled the blanket over your head in the bed. The sheets were the first indicator. They were white, crisp, and clean. Not your black sheets. The second indicator was that you were completely naked. This scared you, and you didn't want to turn to see who it was that was in the bed, the source of the soft snore.

But eventually, curiosity won over. You twisted in the warm sheets to the face of your last night lover.

"Barry?" You said, a little too loudly. He woke up slowly and smiled. He wrapped his arms around you, and brought you to his chest.

"Yeah Babe?" He murmured into your hair. You pulled away, grabbing the sheets and wrapping them around you. You exposed Barry, who was also completely naked.

"BARRY! Wear some pants!"as your covered your eyes.

He looked hurt, but he grabbed his boxers from underneath and slipped them on. You slowly took your hands away from your eyes.

"Barry? What happened last night?" You say, everything a drunken blur.

"You- You mean you don't remember?" Barry asked, voice cracking, and tears threatening to spill.

"No- Barry- what happened? Barry?" He nodded, and swallowed a big lump.

"Well, ba- (y/n), you, um-" he grabbed his shirt pulling it on, and slipped in his jeans.

"I-I gotta go." He says, rushing away.

"Wait! Barry!" You called after him. You always had a crush on him, did you admit that last night? Crush was an understatement. You were head over heels in love with him. Is that what happened? Did you drunkenly confess your love and he said he returned the feelings? The thought made butterflies erupt in your stomach, and you smiled. Then, you also realized that you were naked in a strangers bed, and decided to make like a banana and split.

*8hrs later*

Your memories had come back over the day. Barry and you weren't drunk, in fact that happened later in the night. He had told you he liked you, and you kissed him. Add about 3 bottles of beer, and 7 shots of tequila, you've got yourself a drunk (y/n) and a horny Barry... And well, that led to things.

But you needed to tell him you remembered, so you decided a plan.

*at Jitters*

BARRY POV

I sat down with Iris. I needed to get my mind off (y/n) for a bit. I grabbed my coffee and drank a sip. Warm pleasure ran down my spine, but it was nothing compared to (y/n). Damn! All me thoughts just lead back to her.

Then she walked through the door. I pretended to not notice, and situated myself fully in the conversation with Iris about how many new homes there were, although frankly, I didn't care, since she was situated in one of them.

Then, I felt someone spin me behind, and crash their lips onto mine. My eyes quickly adjusted and realized that it was (y/n). She remembered. I grabbed her waist, and she smiled in the kiss. We pulled away for air, foreheads still touching.

"You remembered?"

"I remembered."