Beeboobeebobeebobeebobeebo

{panic! at the disco}

{fangirl - brendon urie x reader}

[a/n - OMG OMG OMG IM SO CLOSE TO THE PANIC CONCERT ITS THIS SUNDAY DASKFHALDSFJHACNAF;HCUAWEROIHCN]

He looks at her in annoyance.

"What did I leave over here anyways?"

"Your fucking 50 phone chargers Brendon." She sighed, exasparated.

"Just don't look for my new roommate. The one that has a huge MCR poster over the front.

He rolls his eyes, probably thinking it was her new hookup buddy or something. He climbed up the stairs, and the recently inaudible music became clear. He frowned. Was that his song? Lets kill tonight? But it sounded different, because a different voice was singing. It wasn't a bad voice, he liked it. His hand went to the door knob, before your voice interrupted him.

"Ok my Harleysssss that was Lets Kill Tonight by my favorite band ever, Panic! At The Disco, which I'm seeing them live this Sunday! Ill put the entire thing on periscope and snapchat! Bye my Harleys, stay dead inside!" there was a beeping noise and a huge sigh. He retreated his hand from the door knob and walked into the bedroom where he used to sleep with his ex, (y\b\f), and picked up a tangled knot of chargers that was his. Suddenly he heard a door open, and someone run down the stairs. He starts to walk down, ignoring it, and looked up to see (y/b/f/n) shaking her head and mouthing no. Her hand went in two different directions. In front of her, you stood, you face out of view. Your hair was swept over your shoulder, your black skinny jeans dirt stained and black shirt wrinkled. Brendon couldn't help but check you out always, it was just who he was. His ex, and your roommate rolled her eyes, and motioned for him to move to the side. He did, but still watched from behind the door.

"Do you not understand?" you said, hands on hips.

"I have to go the concert ok? There is no way in hell you are making me stay. I used up my entire paycheck for that. I am going" you said matter of factly, turning on your hip to walk back to your room.

"Unholy Satan fucking Christ." You muttered when you saw Brendon standing there. Brendon just stood there, mouth agape and how breath takingly hot you were.

"Shit you're hot."

"And you're dat Boyd" you replied, hands going instinctively to your hips.

"Jesus you're really pretty tho." He mutters, loud enough for you to heAr him.

"What?" You laughed nervously, trying not to freak out.

"But- i don't- what are you doing- how did you get in?"'

"That's not important" Brendon brigade himself off and regained his fuck boy composure " all that matters is me getting your number.(and black lives)." He said smoothly, making you frown but handing him your phone. you were a bit suspicious, but who can argue when your mad crush and idol from 7th grade asks for your number.

"thank you milady!" He exclaims, handing downpour phone and running out the door.

"What just happened?" You asked cautiously.

"I'm not even sure" you're roommate replied uncertainly.