Tyjo and Jishwa

{Jealous - Tyler Joseph + Josh Dun x Reader#

You laughed as you grabbed a dry towel from the counter. Tyler had just spilled his entire sprite down Josh's shirt, who screamed in what could only be known as pure terror. He ripped his shirt off, breathing heavily, glaring at a smirking Tyler.

"Tyler..." Josh got out between gritted teeth. Tyler smiled at you softly, and then ran for his life. Josh looked at you, and you looked back sympatethically. He smiled as you wiped the towel on his wet body, which was starting to turn uncomfortably sticky.

"Are you ok, Jishwa?" you asked, grabbing some wet napkins and trying to remove whatever soda-residue remained.

"Yeah, I'm fine, with you here"

"Aww, Jishwa..." you smiled. Your best frens were so cute sometimes.

But then, Tyler walked into the room. He was smiling widely and happily, but as soon as he saw you and Josh, his face dropped. He started to stutter uncontrollably, his face turning red. 

"Uh-uh-uh- (y- (y/n)? Wha-wha-what-uhm- what- are- uh- you - uh- uhm- doing?" he asked.

"Cleaning up your mess" You answered, nonchalant, still cleaning Josh's back, being done with his front.

"Oh-Ok then, uh, Josh, can I talk to you really quickly?" Tyler asked nervously.

Josh smirked at the adorably jealous Tyler, snaking his arm around you. You let a small blush creep onto your face. Tyler's only got redder, and at seeing Tyler's reaction, Josh planted a small kiss on your cheek.

"Josh!" you exclaimed, and jumped back. He just smiled cheekily, the crinkles around his eyes making your stomach flutter.

You looked at Tyler, tears forming around his warm brown eyes.

"(y/n)?" he choked out. You ran towards him, enveloping in a warm hug. He smiled, and wiped the tears away, and before you could move away, he brought his hand up to your chin. In one swift movement, his hands were now around your waist, and your lips were on his.You were so confused, and trying to pull away only got Tyler pulling your waist closer to him. you gave in, and kissed Tyler back, as the butterflies in your stomach continued to zoom around.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Josh run into the hallway, and you felt a pang of sadness hit your heart.