Josh Dun

{twenty one pilots}
{mistake - Josh dun X reader}
~

She laughed and put her hand on Brendon's shoulder. Brendon looked up and smirked. You both were drunk out of your mind, so everything that was happening was EXTREMELY INFLUENCED by the alcohol you both were constantly drinking.

But the thing was, Brendon didn't know that. His entire life, he had been in love with (y/n). He didn't care if she was drunk as hell or not. He just needed to prove his love. His eyes flashed with a look of pure lust and in moments, (y/n) was pinned up against the wall.

"Brendon..." (Y/n) said, laughing drunkedly as she lazily tried to push him off. His face got serious and he started smiling cruelly as he grinded against her.

"OoOh... Brendon... Please... stop..." She tried, the alcohol slurring her words. Pleasure shot up her body, but it felt so wrong. Music playing in the background suddenly stopped, and the echo of fallen drumsticks resounded through the walls.

"Brendon please... Can? Stop you!... Pleasaaaay... " (y/n) slurred, laughing as her words failed her, vision blurring.

Suddenly, Brendon's body was thrown off her own. The absence of heat left her whimpering for comfort, but not of Brendon.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok? Oh my god? Did he...." She shook her head, not being able to recognize the voice. Her head distorted the persons face, so she couldn't understand. Suddenly, everything started spinning, and she blacked out.

*the next morning*

"Ughhhhh" she groaned turning to her side. The room smelt familiar but didn't look like her own room. The sheets were white, not black like the void where your soul should be. She groaned again, a massive headache hitting her. Slowly, pieces of the night before starting to come together.

You quickly jumped out of the bed and ran out the door, realizing you were still wearing your clothes from last night. You grabbed a random object and held it defensively.

"AHHHHH!" A high pitched scream echoed the apartment in front of you. It was just pure terror.

"Oh... my... God.... Never sneak up on someone like that." Josh said, gasping for air. "Espicially not with a clay elephant. That scared the fucking shit out of me."

"Uh... Sorry?"

"It's Kay."

"Bye?"

"Don't leave!" Josh yelled, clamping his hand over his mouth.

"Why?" (Y/n) asked.

"I- I- I... don't want you to go" Josh says softly, looking into (y/n)'s eyes with his own broken ones. She felt tears collect in hers as he stared at her, and have him a hug.

"Aaaaaaw ,my little Jishwa, don't be sad" she cooed into his messy hair.

"I won't let Brendon anywhere near you again."

"He was drunk and it didn't mean a thing." You said, trying to calm it down.

Josh pulled away, looking down.

"I didn't want anywhere near you" he fumbled with his thumbs and looked up. "Your mine and only mine."