Dehn Winchestah

{Supernatural}

{what - Dean Winchester x reader X Castiel}

[a/n - funnnnn finally doing something non-tøp]

Sam pulled his arms over your waist, eyeing Dean cautiously, as his jaw clenched. Sam brought his lips to your ear, whispering that Dean was watching. You laughed softly and twisted in his arms so that you were facing him, snaking your hands to the back of his waist.

You could feel his eyes glaring holes into your back as you rested your head on Sams high kept shoulders.

Dean cleared his throat, causing both of you to pull away then spin towards him.

"Hey, uhh, (y/n)? Can we talk? Privately?" His glare shifted to Sam. You huffed and nodded, walking over to the hall.

Dean slid over to you, hiding behind the wall. Once Sam was out of sight, Dean pressed you up against the wall, attack your lips.

"De-Dean what are you doing?" You stutter, while your lips swell up.

"YOU" kiss "ARE" kiss "MINE' kiss "AND" kiss "SAM" kiss "NEEDS" kiss "TO" kiss "KNOW THAT" kiss. His eyes roam around your body as you feel it heat up. A blush begins to ride up your cheeks as his hand slips down your waist.

"Dean Dean stop." You say, pushing him off. He looks at you, hurt and confused. You look at him, pity started pool in your eyes.

"I was playing a prank on you Dean, we were going to tell you I was pregnant, just a prank" you say. Your face got redder.

"I can't- I'm - I'm with Cass." You muttered super softly. Dean must have heard because his face fell.

"oh." he says, and walks out. You both awkwardly stumble into the room with Sam, who shook his head at the two of you, patting the seat next to him for you to sit down in.