Dean Winchester

{supernatural}
{movie night- Dean Winchester X reader}

High School AU.

You kept mostly to yourself. Huddled in your Star Wars apparel, and thick hipster glasses. Underneath the books of Harry Potter and the Hunger Games. Your secrets, hidden in those over sized hoodies you loved.

You didn't notice anyone else- in return, no one noticed you. Or so you thought. You never noticed the lingering eyes or the gentle and subconscious gazes. You never realized why after the new big came- you stopped getting bullied. Nor did you wonder it. That's what Gods are made for right? You remember yourself muttering, half-asleep half-awake.

You walked down the hallway, holding your books tightly, and turning to the small corner your locker was in. You opened it up, and admired it. A collage of images, your few friends, Marvel/DC, Brendon Urie, Gerard Way, Patrick Stump, Joshler, and Ryden. The tumblr lights were painted different colors, you smiled in content. Your actual locker was decorated simply- black.

"Nice." Said a voice behind you. It was deep, but caring, unlike the hoarse yelling of yourself passed father. You turned to see Dean Winchester, the renowned school Bad Boy.

You backed up into your locker.

"Wh-What do y-you wa-want?" you stuttered.
He blushed at your fear.

"I was just wondering, if you'd like to, maybe sometime, you know, head over to the "he took a breath " movies?" You smiled, not at all expecting that to come out of his mouth,

"Sure."