Jish le Fish

// 100TH IMAGINE YAS HALFWAY THERE GUYS\\
{twenty øne piløts}
{Great America-Together? - Josh Dun x Reader}
[a/n - IF UVE WATCHED THE COKE AD SCREAM BITCH YESH. ok so pretend the band doesn't exist I know cry ur heart out.]

He looked at you through his dark shades on top of Tyler, scoping out for hot girls. He noticed you because you were different. All your friends were skinny and wearing ripped shorts and crop tops.

You, on the other hand, were wearing a black Fall Out Boy shirt and black tights and black converse. You laughed loudly as your friend brought up an inside joke. Everyone cracked up and you swing around, hitting another one of your friends in the face with your backpack, making everyone laugh louder. Every time you laughed you covered your mouth. Josh didn't know why, he just really wanted to see your smile. Your group started to walk towards them, and Josh kicked Tyler's chest.

Tyler looked up through his own pair of bright purple reflective glasses, and Josh nodded his head towards your group. Tyler looked and made a 'hmph'

"The one on the side is cute." He says, motioning to the clearly more pretty one of the group, but not you.

"I like the girl in the middle." He says, noticing your stretched ears.

"The almost emo? Yeah she's ok." Tyler says. They turn and walk towards the churro shop, Josh still keeping his eye on you guys.

Your friends point to the guys in front of you, one atop the clearly taller ones shoulders. You thought it was adorable. The one on the bottom turned around and your friends started freaking out about how cute he was. You rolled your eyes.

The one on the top took off his glasses and tucked them somewhere and spun around to see what his accomplice had laughed about. His eyes widened when they connected with yours. You couldn't help but think that he was the most adorable thing in creation that you had ever seen.

He smiled a bit making his eyes crinkle in the cutest way possible, and his scruffy bleached hair fell over his brown eyes perfectly, although most were covered with his black Panic! SnapBack. He had stretched ears to the same size as yours, and you waved a small bit. His face erupted in a blush which made you question your existence. How can someone as hot as him, be flustered by someone lie you?

You shrugged it off as you walked forward.

"Come on you pussies LETS GO!" You whines, trying to convince your friends to go on the Grizzly with you. They shook their heads and stomped their feet, planting themselves on the burning cement. You rolled your eyes, muttering Fine as you walked towards the ride.

"GOOD LUCK (y/n)!" One of them, the nicer one, and your name twin, (y/n) yelled.

"OH SHUT YOUR ASSHOLE UP YOU PUSSIES!" You said as you walked inside.

Mere seconds later, Tyler and Josh were having the same argument. Tyler had plopped his butt onto the grass, refusing to move after he saw the drop.

"Cmon Babyboy" Josh said, making puppy dog eyes at Tyler. Because of Tyler sunglasses, the effects of JOSHS face was reduced to a minimum. Tyler waved him off and Jish sighed, flipping his best friend off. He walked into the ride muttering something along the lines of very inappropriate language towards Tyler.