Spenco Reid

{criminal minds}

{spencer reid x reid-er}

[a/n - HOW COULD U NOT LOVE THIS GEEKO BEAN]

§atabar§

JJ moved past Reid, fluffing his hair as he engaged in conversation with his fellow bar geeks.

"Seriously, any- any question" he says, smirking at the pair of people in front of him.

"Return to Tomorrow" the boy across from his says slowly, dragging out the to. he looks at spencer, not expecting the events after to occur.

Spencer looks at them and smirks.

"Return to Tomorrow, Season 2, Production number 51, an alien entity, Sargon, takes over Kirks body while two take over Spock and Doctor Mulgol "

"Alien races appearing?"

"Trick question, the race is never identified Sargon is a disembodied mind."

"And the doctor McCoy quote."

"UH- uh" Spencers face flushes red as the girl next to the boy starts to count down.

"5... 4... 3... 2..."

It was at this moment you appear from behind Spencer and place your elbows on his shoulders while answering "I will not peddle flesh, I am a physician." you grab his cup full of untouched beer and down it as his new found friends hype you in the background. Spencer playfully glares at you.

"I almost got it!" he whisper yells at you. you sit down on his arm rest being careful not to tilt it over.

you covered your mouth as you laughed a bit, using your other hand to raise spencers glass up. one of the waiters, whose name you knew because you were a regular, Mike, refilled your cup. He winked at you and you winked back, but you didn't really mean it. you look at spencer who jealously glares at you, looking at the waiter angrily.

"Why don't you just leave her alone?" he muttered under his breath. you put your hand on spencer s arm, making his heartbeat quicken and his arm tense at the touch.

"its fine spenco" you say, and he nods as though he doesn't mean it. the two people in front of spencer start to tease you both and you just laugh it off.

"ok... my turn, gimme any episode in any geeky universe."

"Harley Quinn #15"

"New 52?"

"New 52."

As you go into explanation, spencer bites his lip. you were so into it, and he couldn't help but get a little turned on.

"thats so hot" he muttered, then sighed in relief when you didn't hear him. after all, how many attractive female geeks do you know personally? you lean over as you start the explanation for thor almighty #23. spencer notices one of the people in front of him, the guy, keeps on glances towards your boobs. his face turns red in anger, but he keeps quiet, trying to yank you back.

"One sec spencer" you say, then finish up, and then sit right back down on the arms rest. Spencer 'accidentally' pulls you, and you fall into his lap.

"spencer!" you laugh, hitting his arm. but you stay there, looking the two people in front of you, ready for a challenge.

BUT BEFORE ANYONE COULD SAY ANYTHING, Garcia stands in front of you and nods, motioning towards Morgan and the rest of them, now walking out with stern faces.

"oh" you say, and get up, pulling Spencer with you.

"Bye guys!" spencer says, following you outside. you were easy to recognize anywhere, with your neon printed star wars black shirt and your black tights and combat boots, not a person out there looked like you. mostly because you made your own clothes, but Spencer was still in love with every unique aspect of you.