BUCKAY BARNEHS

this is bucky being so goddamn fucking hot holy fuck.

Cap is so hot is civil war, through all his amazing acting.

i watched it yesternight.

i also cried

i love u buck

#teamGoodHair

#aka

#teamCap

#relievedtheydon'tfollowthecomicbooks

Lets start ze imagine

Also... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

---

The cold winter air swirled around your fingertips, and your breath fogged the thick black-framed glasses atop your nose. Loud noises echoed behind you as you nonchalantly waved your fingers. Explosives were searing hot and all, but the snowy wind of Siberia was colder.

Your mind wandered carelessly from one self-depreciating topic to another as you walked the snow-barren fields. Explosions behind you rattled the ground, but you walked haphazardly, ignoring the growing cracks.

Tears spilled from your eyes as your brain dwelled on specific words.

Worthless. Mistake. Unneeded.

Words that happened to be in the Sokovian Accords, describing what almost 197 countries agreed on as their ignorant description of you, at your first and only mistake. Did you get any credit for, i don't know, single-handedly saving the world, or New York, or even your home country, North Africa? No. Just like your father, they loved to emphasize every mistake you made.

You flew up, letting each breath you take become heavier as you rose into the atmosphere. Once you were fairly high, you tilted your body forward, and with a sudden motion, you swung you forward. Your body was no going maybe hundreds of thousands of miles per second, and you were almost at your location. You spotted the building you were aiming for, and started your speedy descent.

You entered the building, ignoring a gaping Wanda and Steve and a sullen Vision. (Holla if you ship Vanda)

*at the airport battle*

Your heart pounded heavily, as you flew down to the dusty cement ground. Everyone was against each other, and as much as you disagreed with the Sokovian Accords, you refused to give in to this madness, this craziness, this... war. But this was too much. So you yelled. The only thing you could do.

"STOP!" The word echoed through the now silent area. Tony's mask was removed, a now regretful face instead of the usual egotistical smirk.

Steve looked at you with remorse, and everyone falls silent at your demeanor.

Then you heard a voice which shattered your heart into a billion pieces of whatever was left.

"(y/n)?" called James Buchanan Barnes.