"How does it look bestie!?" I asked as "The Autograph" by J. Cole started to play.

"Ayeee this a throwback! But I like it best you did a good job."

"Well you know I try

"Well you know I try." I said dusting off my shoulders.

My phone vibrated and I looked down and saw Chris' name pop up.

Mr.Brown💍: Wya?

Me: Q's house

Mr.Brown💍: you comin home soon?

Me: yeah, I'll be there in a bit

Mr.Brown💍: I love you... Always have and always will

Me: um ok I love you too

That was weird..... Now my phone is ringing and BigRed🐾 popped up on the screen. I swiped right to answer.

"Wassup Red?"

"Ayeee Lil Red... I ain't even done packing yet." He said chuckling.

"Me either... Or Q. I'm going home to finish packing in a bit."

"Okay... Are we riding to the airport separately? Or are y'all gone come pick me up?"

"I'll come get you Red... Gosh." I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Okay... Can you pick me up to take me to get some food?"

"Red what the-----"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee I love you so much thanks bye." He said real fast before hanging up. I don't like him at all.

"Ughhhhhhhh Q I gotta go... I'll see you in the morning. Be ready when I call you please." I said groaning aloud and grabbing my belongings.

"Awnnn best you're leaving me?" He asked with his bottom lip poked out.

"Yeahhhhh I gotta go see Red and then I gotta go pack. I'll see you in the a.m." I said walking away.

"Ight lemme walk you out." He said walking behind me.

(Chris' POV)

Jay ain't been home in a while and I was trying to get my mind off of Robyn. I don't know what she's doing to me. I don't want whatever she's doing to continue, but I just can't help myself. We met at the studio earlier, and the kiss we shared was so intense. I had to go to the bathroom to splash water on my face to try and erase the thought of what happened away. Of course it didn't.

I feel so guilty and I know Jay is one of her biggest fans. It's horrible, but I can't stop. Coachella is coming up and Robyn wants to go with me. Jay's gonna be away in Chicago when it happens. I looked down as my phone vibrated.

Rob...: are you busy? Can I come by?

Me: yea I'm busy rn

Rob...: you with the wifey? 🙄I thought you were gonna let her go Chris. Stop playin with me

There was no way I was letting Jay go. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life. She's an important key. Every body knows that. I wrote a brand new song surrounding her. I've gotta make this wedding official as soon as possible.

Me: when you get outside of the house call me

I sent her a quick text as I walked upstairs to get dressed. She leaves me tomorrow morning and I wanna spend time with her before she leaves.

--------------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋