Mike Fuentes Imagine

Mike Fuentes Imagine:

Storyline: same as the other ones, dur dee dur.

--

(Y/N) POV:

"Sweetheart you need to calm down" Kathy, my social worker, says, rubbing my back soothingly.

I was called into the office in the middle of school (I'm 14, in 8th grade btw) and I walked in to see a cop, my social worker, the principal, and my counselor through the school.

-Flashback-

"Honey? Can you sit down for us?" Mrs. Jessica (counselor) says, patting the seat next to her.

I walk over, a confused expression on my face, and sit down where she told me.

"I can't do this" The cop mutters, walking out, slamming the door on his way.

"What's going on?" I ask, and the principal follows the cop.

Kathy shifts in her seat and faces me, grabbing my hands and holding them in hers.

"Sweetie, have you and your mother been fighting recently?" She asks, and I get flashbacks of the countless hours of abuse.

Tears fill my eyes and Kathy sighs.

"Wh-What's going on?" I ask, my lip quivering.

"Your mother... she..." Kathy starts, but covers her quivering mouth.

"Your mother called the school and told me that she couldn't take you anymore. She told us to either find your father, or put you in a home" Mrs. Jessica says, and I gasp.

"(Y/N) did your mother abuse you?" Kathy asks, putting on her poker face.

"All the time" I say, breaking down in sobs.

We talk for a few more minutes and the cop and principal walk back in.

"We found her father" The cop says, biting his lip when he sees my mascara down my face.

"Is he suitable?" Kathy asks.

"He's in a band" The principal says, and Mrs. Jessica stands up, walking away so she doesn't cry in front of me.

"Ma'am, if it's any consultation, they're a very, very successful band. My daughter listens to them all the time. He is more than capable of taking care of her financially" The cop says.

"Wh-What band?" I ask, sniffling.

"Pierce the Veil, his name is Michael Fuentes" The cop says.

"Does that band sound familiar?" The principal asks.

"Yeah. I saw them at Warped Tour last year" I say, and he nods, rubbing my shoulder soothingly.

A few periods pass as they communicate more, me being numb to the world but still listening.

"(Y/N), sweetie, me, officer Johnson, and Mrs. Kathy are all gonna step outside for a moment. Mrs. Jessica is gonna stay with you for now. If I were you, I'd do some reading up on that band" The principal says, smiling lightly, and walking out.

I wipe my eyes and walk over to one of the computers in the room we were in, and look up 'Michael Fuentes'

Search Results:

Pierce the Veil Drummer Mike Fuentes.....

Twitter: @MikeFuentes

MikeyWhiskeyHands signed to...