CC Imagine

Storyline: You were Andy's best friend since you met at a coffee shop in LA. Eventually, you met the band and fell in love with a certain member. After a while it takes the guys to help you guys get together.

--

"Andy why do I have to come?" I groan, being dragged into the house by the eager Andy.

"Becauseeeee. It'll be fun!" He says, and I roll my eyes, stepping into the band house.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guys, one more than the other, but it sucked seeing CC ignore me.

I've had a crush on him since I met him two years ago.

Flashback:

"Guys, this is (Y/N), the girl I've been telling you about" Andy says, introducing me to the guys of BVB.

My eyes instantly meet with CC's and I blush, saying hi to the other guys.

-end of flashback-

I'd been at the BVB house for about an hour now, and next thing I know i'm being locked in a room with CC.

"YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY LIKE EACH OTHER NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" Ashley yells, running downstairs with the other guys.

"Wait-"

"You like me too?"

"Well damn" I say, laughing.

"Why... why me?" I ask, and he looks shocked.

"Why not you? You're pretty, beautiful actually, funny, kind, sweet, intelligent, outgoing but shy at the same time. Your smile is entrancing and your laugh is intoxicating. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on and goddamn I've dreamed of you being mine. Its my goal in life to make you the happiest person in the world, because you've made me happier then I've ever been in my life." He says, and I feel tears brimming my eyes at his words.

"CC I-"

"Please be mine?" He says, cutting me off.

I smile and walk into his open arms.

"I was yours from the moment I met you" I say, and he holds me tighter.

--

A/N: SORRY IT'S SO SHORT I'M NOT GOOD WITH BVB IMAGINES.

I PROMISE I'LL WRITE YOU A BETTER ONE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!