PTV Preference

His favourite thing about you:

Vic: Your voice. Singing, talking, yelling, whispering... whatever you were doing he loved to hear your voice. It always made him smile, and he could never take you seriously if you were mad because he just fell in love over and over again whenever he heard you speak. Cheesy little fucker...

Tony: Your style. You reminded a lot of him when the band had just started. Jackets with the hood up, tank top, skinny jeans. It was you and he loved you. You would often steal his snapbacks and put your hood up, fix your hair so it covered your face a little, and walk around going "Hey I'm tony" in a soft voice, and he would always laugh and take the snapback off, fix your hair, and kiss you softly.

Mike: How you're multi-talented. You have so many random talents and Mike finds them adorable. You can play many instruments and are really good at a lot of things. He loves being able to go to you for help with random things and it makes it so much more special when you need his help to do something because you're so good at everything else.

Jaime: You. Jaime loves every single thing about you and whenever he's asked what his favourite feature he always says 'is everything an option because if not i'm screwed' because he can't pick one feature over the others. Your hair, your kindness, your eyes, your sassiness, your style, your attitude. He can't pick one over the others because to him you're perfect in every way.

Can we talk about how cheesy that got with Jaime?

No?

Ok that's cool.

ALEX GASKARTH IMAGINE..... COMING UP IN A FEW MINUTES