PTV Preference/Imagine 2/4

How you meet;
**FETUS BTW, BEFORE A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC**

Tony: Party;
It was your friends 22nd birthday and she threw a huge party, basically inviting half of San Diego.
--
"(Y/N) come onnnnn" She groans, pulling me off the wall i was leaning on.

"Ashhh" I groan, scrunching my nose as she pulls me to the kitchen.

"Make me that drink I like" she slurs, and I roll my eyes, handing her a beer bottle.

"That was fast!" She slurs, laughing at herself.

I roll my eyes and scan over the party, chuckling at a guy with a controlled afro dancing with his friend, who was also Cara's (my other friend) boyfriend named Vic, I think.
(INSERT CARAPHERNELIA REFERENCE)

"SHIT!" I yell, when I feel cold beer splash over my chest.

"Shit, sorry babe" Jason, my ex, says, smirking.

Rolling my eyes, I head towards the back door, stripping off my jacket as well, revealing my half sleeve.

I pass a cute guy who was sitting on the couch by the door, my sleeve catching his attention.

I get outside and lean against the empty deck, sighing and shivering at the cold air.

"Hey" a soft voice says, catching my attention.

I turn and see the guy I passed coming out here, and smile.

"Hey" I say, turning back to the beach view.

"Mind if I..." He says, placing his hand on the rail next to me.

I shake my head and he leans against it the way I am, sighing in content.

"You alright?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yeah. I don't really drink with huge crowds like that" I say, and he nods, laughing.

"Me too. I came with my friends against my will" he says, and I chuckle.

"Ash is my best friend, but were polar opposites most of the time" I say, and he nods.

"Who are you friends with?" I ask, glancing at him.

"My buds; Mike Vic and Jaime" he says, and I nod.

"Vic's with Cara, right?" I ask, and he nods.

"Yep. Jaime's with a chick in LA named Jessica. Me and Mike are single" He explains.

"You still haven't told me your name" I say, and he chuckles.

"Tony. You?"

"(Y/N)" I answer, and he smiles.

"Beautiful" he says, and I blush.

"So..." He starts, "Do you like Star Wars?"

Jaime: Mall;
You worked at the mall and during your break you'd always go to the food court to hang with friends, study, and obviously eat
--
"Mar I'm taking off!" I holler through the store.

I worked at Hot Topic, every emo's dream job.

"Kk. I'll see you back by 3!" She calls, and I nod, taking off my lanyard and putting it in the back room, then grab my phone and wallet.

I get to me and my friends' usual hang-out corner in the food court, and see only two of them there. I got off work 15 minutes earlier today because I'm starving.

"Hey (y/n)!" Alysha says, waving flirtatiously but joking around.

"Hey Alysha. Did you get the gig?" I ask, setting my phone next to her.