PTV Preference/Imagine 4/4

His reaction to Mental Illness:

Jaime (depression/anxiety);

Jaime was at Warped when he figured out something was wrong. During your guys' almost daily FaceTime calls he noticed you were... sadder than usual. He knew it wasn't because of distance... you guys WERE a long distance relationship for a solid year when you lived far from San Diego. Once he figured out you were depressed he sent you videos during the day to make you smile and be happy.

-imagine-

2 weeks

2 weeks until Jaime comes home

"Fuck" I mutter, trying to sit up, but having no energy.

I know i'm depressed. I had depression and anxiety when i was a teenager. I remember the nightmares, exhaustion, loss of motivation and hunger, no energy whatsoever. I remember the constant struggle between happiness and anger. I was always angry, but exhausted... like i am now. I'm pissed off at every single thing but i'm so tired i could cry.

New Message; Jaime *video attached*

"What the fuck, Hime" I mutter, grabbing my phone and playing the video.

"Hey baby! It's the one and only Jaime! I can tell you haven't been feeling well lately so I wanted to make this video to help you feel better. We're gonna go around the entire venue and meet some bands, leggo!" He says, and the video fast forwards as he walks around.

"HEY (Y/N)" Matty Mullins yells, and i chuckle.

"We really wish you were here! You're so much funner then Jaime!" Matty says, and Jaime rolls his eyes.

"Love you!" Matty yells, and the camera fast forwards again.

"(Y/N)... wassup?" Vic says, waving to the camera.

"i didn't believe Jaime when he said he'd be doing this, honestly" Vic says, and Jaime laughs.

"Anything for my babygirl" Jaime says, pointing to the camera.

"Alright well i hope you remember that we're coming home soon! 2 more weeks!" Vic says, waving bye and the fast forward occurs again.

The video shows a bunch of my favourite bands, and some of my favourite YouTubers.

"Alright babe, you're probably wondering who edited and recorded this..." Jaime says, and the camera turns to see (your favourite warped youtuber).

"HEY (Y/N)!" They yell, waving.

"I hope you feel better soon! I've seen some of your YouTube videos and i think it would be incredible and awesome if we did a collab together! Lemme know, alright? Ok here's your amazing boyfriend" They say, and the camera turns to see Jaime again.

"Alright so... uh... i just wanted you to know that i love you and uh... you just gotta stay strong these next few weeks. Stay Strong forever and always, i know you can. You've beat this before you can beat it again. I love you babygirl. I'll see you soon" Jaime says, and the video ends.

I'm already in tears and i see him typing again.

Please don't cry :(

Me: Jaime i love you so much. You don't know how much this means to me. I love you so so so much.

Jaime: You do?

Me: What kind of question is that? Of course i love you?

Jaime: Turn around

I turn around and see Jaime sitting at my desk.

"How long have you been there you fucking asshat!" I yell, jumping out of bed and running to him.

"I don't even know" He mutters, laughing into my hair.

"I thought you said two weeks?" I ask, pulling away.

"I filmed that two weeks ago" He snickers, and i roll my eyes, hugging him again.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you too"